JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/23/2012 11:12:38 PM

Do you try to make One Liners in threads?

When you post in a thread, do you try to use a One Liner and hope that tons of people quote it? I try to, but I almost always fail. [Edited on 12.23.2012 3:16 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

High Charity
    High Charity

Make Harambe Alive Again - old

Nope. Wait, -blam!-. [Edited on 12.23.2012 5:53 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No, but Foman does. He tries really hard. And usually fails.
    Add more answer options

• All the time.
    Add more answer options

• This [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Starside Aeroga Sometimes one-liners are all you need. [/quote] and this [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bricypoo [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Oa Beast292 That's the problem with this forum most of the time; and yes, I am guilty of it.[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I don't always make one-liners, but when I do, it's bad and no one quotes it.
    Add more answer options

TheZealEffect
    TheZealEffect

Bungie died in 2013. - old

One Liner
    Add more answer options

• More like a medium size paragraph says I. 4-5 sentences is right good for giving a decent explanation without making it too long. Sometimes it is only appropriate to make ones that are obscenely long, though. It depends on a threads nature.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THORSGOD make 'em short, sweet, and hard. [/quote]and -blam!-
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THORSGOD make 'em short, sweet, and hard. [/quote]lol'd
    Add more answer options

• make 'em short, sweet, and hard.
    Add more answer options

• Not usually, but most of the time yes!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ansac11 Let's face it, you're only going to get your 1 line quoted if: 1. It's one of the first posts in the thread. 2. Original 3. People will simply want to argue with it.[/quote]So true.
    Add more answer options

• Let's face it, you're only going to get your 1 line quoted if: 1. It's one of the first posts in the thread. 2. Original 3. People will simply want to argue with it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Oa Beast292 That's the problem with this forum most of the time; and yes, I am guilty of it.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• No, just most things I have to say only require 1 line.
    Add more answer options

• Sometimes one-liners are all you need.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Oa Beast292 That's the problem with this forum most of the time; and yes, I am guilty of it.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• That's the problem with this forum most of the time; and yes, I am guilty of it.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.