JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/23/2012 2:40:11 AM

Bungie.net Friends list/IM client?

Would it be possible for this kind of thing to be implemented into B.net? If you don't know what I'm talking about I mean a built-in friends list on Bungie.net, and an instant messenger client that allows you to have conversations with people quickly, easily and privately. I've made a couple things in Photoshop to show you what I mean, here: [url=http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1359/bnetpluginclosed.png]Closed[/url] [url=http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8012/bnetpluginnew.png]New/Notification[/url] [url=http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/120/bnetpluginopen.png]Open (No names or anything)[/url] You could send people friend requests by viewing their profile and they could receive them as PM's. Anyone think this is possible/a good idea? [Edited on 12.22.2012 6:40 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I could careless for it. There is hardly anyone here who knows me, actually probably no one on here knows me. [Edited on 12.22.2012 10:52 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That would be cool, but it would start a lot popularity threads.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] True Underdog asl?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• It would be nice to have.
    Add more answer options

• I'd like a friendslist and an IM. I think it would be pretty handy.
    Add more answer options

• 34/m/Alaska Private message me for dirty images.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] True Underdog asl?[/quote]19, male, your mothers closet.
    Add more answer options

• asl?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dazarobbo [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Todge16801 Im not sure how i feel about that. The private chat already exists through PMs, but the friends list is alright.[/quote]True, but there is a significant difference between PMs and IM.[/quote]It's the internet equivalent of the difference between texts and phone calls.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Todge16801 Im not sure how i feel about that. The private chat already exists through PMs, but the friends list is alright.[/quote]True, but there is a significant difference between PMs and IM.
    Add more answer options

• Im not sure how i feel about that. The private chat already exists through PMs, but the friends list is alright. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] crawlingshadow9 Also, it would be nice to have a notification whenever someone relpied to one of your threads or posts.[/quote]This is nice too.
    Add more answer options

• I would like to see this. Also, it would be nice to have a notification whenever someone relpied to one of your threads or posts.
    Add more answer options

• People will bond regardless of a list or messenger. That's what private messaging is for. It remembers who you talked to and what they said to you last.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=75914788]Bungie should add all of these[/url]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.