JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/22/2012 8:26:56 PM

Bungie sending out some cool Christmas Cards...

[url=http://i.imgur.com/0DXYW.jpg] Looks nice[/url] It is the same one as the front page though. (not mine, some other lucky person posted this on Reddit) [Edited on 12.22.2012 12:35 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TH3_AV3NG3R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] irishfreak Still waiting on my card Deej[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ARBITOR 5 Man they look AWESOME! [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Looks nice.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] irishfreak Still waiting on my card Deej[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Still waiting on my card Deej
    Add more answer options

• I should really give Bungie my address.
    Add more answer options

• Man they look AWESOME!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RigZ Boi Just got mine.[/quote] From Bungie?
    Add more answer options

• I don't even send out my own Christmas Card. Probably going to be starting for the rest of my life next year though.
    Add more answer options

• Just got mine.
    Add more answer options

• Nice!
    Add more answer options

• That is pretty damn awesome. Bungie is so great to the ninjas and to us. We're pretty lucky that they're the way they are.
    Add more answer options

• Lucky.
    Add more answer options

• Thats really sweet!! Wish I could have got one would be hanging on my wall forever. But ohh well its cool other people got them and its really cool Bungie sent them out.
    Add more answer options

• I envy anyone who receives such blessings from Bungie.
    Add more answer options

• Nice find Ken! How many of these do they send out?
    Add more answer options

• Probs to employees/one of seven/mods/winners of the mailsack (btw I'm still mad as -blam!- about you rigging the one mail sack sken, I would have won and I want a free shirt because I'm poor as hell and need clothing.) [Edited on 12.22.2012 12:29 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.