JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/22/2012 1:41:31 PM

Predictions for Destiny's release date?

I'm guessing end of 2013 to early 2014. [Edited on 12.22.2012 5:45 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Im going for September or November.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 01/19/2038.
    Add more answer options

• I'm guessing sometime in September.
    Add more answer options

• NOW!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• right
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf The game comes out in 2013 so I'm guessing around September - November.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• tomorrow sounds plausible
    Add more answer options

• I was under the impression that it would be released Fall 2013. It's starting to look more and more like it's going to be pushed back.
    Add more answer options

• Considering there wasn't a VGA announcement this year, I'm going to assume it'll be released Fall 2014.
    Add more answer options

• I really hope that they don't release it for a while so that it will be on the newer console generation.
    Add more answer options

• My guess would be 77 days after the 7th of July.
    Add more answer options

• I would have to guess sometime in the fall.
    Add more answer options

• August 2013, the 20th anniversary of Pathways into Darkness release.
    Add more answer options

• The game comes out in 2013 so I'm guessing around September - November.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.