JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

12/22/2012 6:38:53 AM

Destiny - ART IN MOTION (Animated Trailer) by Ferino Design

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnGwiEq1IcQ[/url] Only 13 leaked concept arts from the new game universe of Bungie (I hope so), combined in one video. I'm a huge fan of all the games of this wonderful studio, so I can`t get past such beautiful artworks. The work took about three weeks. Two weeks of which are spent on cutting and drawing of the arts for more than 100 objects and one week left on the editing and montage. Hope you like it! Thanks for watching! Please subscribe! Now on Kotaku [url]http://kotaku.com/5970698[/url] [Edited on 12.22.2012 1:20 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *revivin' old top topicz* (click [url=http://www.bungie.net/en-us/View/community/Forum/Post?id=47679257]here[/url] for more of 'em)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wow I have to say, amazing work!
    Add more answer options

• ya great work done
    Add more answer options

• I saw that a few days ago, it looks pretty neat!
    Add more answer options

• Amazing work. Reminds me of the Halo 4 concept art trailer.
    Add more answer options

• thanks buddy
    Add more answer options

• Three original video stills from my "Destiny" video in Wallpaper size -> 2560x1440: [url]http://ferino-design.deviantart.com/art/Destiny-1-ART-IN-MOTION-Series-346809002[/url] [url]http://ferino-design.deviantart.com/art/Destiny-2-ART-IN-MOTION-Series-346809354[/url] [url]http://ferino-design.deviantart.com/art/Destiny-3-ART-IN-MOTION-Series-346809609[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Such an awesome job. I can't get over how cool this is.
    Add more answer options

Mik
    Mik

49 - old

i generally don't comment on edits of bungies artwork other than something that a members created themselves through theater or a capture card (their own game film or pictures) but this... this in my opinion was very well done, even though it reminds me of the Halo: Reach menues (motion) i must say you've done a great job, what it is, how it's put together, even the sound was well fitted. Bravo !
    Add more answer options

• Wait, wut, how? woah. That's what was going through my head as I watched it! Keep it up, ye have skillz!
    Add more answer options

• Insanely great.
    Add more answer options

• Holy Crap!! That was amazing!
    Add more answer options

• Wicked Sweet
    Add more answer options

• Wow! That was really awesome!
    Add more answer options

• I'd say pretty sick and awesome!
    Add more answer options

• Im glad i accidentally clicked on the gallery instead of the flood forum. Awesome piece of work, reminds me of the halo 4 terminals, just as well done aswell.
    Add more answer options

• Great job man! I found this my self and posted it on the forums not knowing to posted it yourself first. I was very impressed. Nice job!
    Add more answer options

• That looks amazing. And the ambient sounds fit perfectly.
    Add more answer options

• Wow, that was awesome. Well done!
    Add more answer options

• That was actually amazing, probably the best thing I've seen in the Gallery. Really nice work. I'd certainly do some more as more concept art comes out if I were you.
    Add more answer options

• Make sure to keep doing this when more concept art comes out!
    Add more answer options

• Such a wonderful job, thank you for that.
    Add more answer options

• ... Nice.
    Add more answer options

• Here, have a huge cookie sir!
    Add more answer options

• Thats awesome all i can do is bad photoshop in paint.
    Add more answer options

• I loved it too. Its amazing...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.