JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/22/2012 2:59:22 AM
Garem

Mostly everyone on this forum is a phony

Regurgitating memes, spewing hatred about groups you know nothing about, acting autistic in general...yeah. People on this forum, and people in the world, mold their opinions to either match or refute the opinions of others. They don't objectively look at the world and form their own. And why do they do this? Why do [i]you[/i] do this? To look cool and be accepted by your peers. Not everyone here does this; I am in no way generalizing. And I don't even hate the phonies. I'm just pointing it out, to help them. Agree? [Edited on 12.21.2012 7:00 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hi Holden
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This CamCamm phony tryn'a post on The Flood [b][i]GROOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUNDDDDDDDDDDD[/I][/B] Nobody wants your autograph. Phony.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • The catcher and the rye
      Add more answer options

El Burninator
      El Burninator

Hit the sack, Jack. - old

[quote]Regurgitating memes, spewing hatred about groups you know nothing about, acting autistic in general...yeah.[/quote] There's some irony here.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • This is some Catcher in the Rye shit.
        Add more answer options

• *Family Guy Scene* PHONY! YOU'RE A BIG FAT, PHONY!
        Add more answer options

• The only phony here is yourself.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Like, omg Garem, you're so troll
          Add more answer options

• And are we to think that you do not belong in the same group simply because you pointed something out? Regardless people "regurgitate" memes because they and their peers consider them funny. Society considers them funny and society has shaped the people, just as it does in the real world. To me it just sounds like you are spewing hatred about a group of people, that you have no true right to define, who are all extremely different from each other and come from all over. Of course people mold their opinions to the though of others, society impacts you and what you think, I don't yell at you for not liking fat chicks ( most likely) as it is a culture thing that we find skinnier girls more attractive and more beautiful. We find certain things in society to be beautiful as an entire group of people, Beauty is not mainly in the eye of the beholder but in the eye of a society's influences on you the beholder. Why do people mold their opinions? Because their mind has been changed most likely. And you most certainly don't look at things objectively, you're just as focused on yourself and biased as everyone else.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I AM NOT A PHONY
            Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.8thid.org/These_are_My_Credentials.jpg]These are my credentials[/url]
            Add more answer options

• GAREM! YOU'RE ALIVE! Is anyone in the RP group still here, or have they all left? I miss it.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Why is this retarded thread back?
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • I, personally, would call them idiots.
                Add more answer options

• Did you just read Catcher in the Rye or something?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I'm not a phony, right?
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Not a phony, reporting in.
                    Add more answer options

• You know what you are? A big phony. Using big words like some snake oil salesman. Trying to trick us into using logic. Ya big phony.
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Shut up phony
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • [quote][/quote]
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • Do I agree with your opinion that we should all form our own opinions, but if I agree with you I'm a phony who merely copied your belief? umm...
                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                          • [quote][Edited on 12.21.2012 7:00 PM PST][/quote] >Dat month old nostalgia
                            Add more answer options

• Oh, your lovely Garem account, SecondClass.
                            Add more answer options

• No u.
                            Add more answer options

• YES
                            Add more answer options

• Some good times were had in this thread. Never did find out who phone was though...
                            Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.