JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/21/2012 6:41:25 AM

Spec Ops: The Grunt Rebellion

I know there is a que for Bungie games, what with Destiny and Owt Gnop once the jar breaks... But maybe for the next Aerospace we can get the game Spec Ops: The Grunt Rebellion? What would you like to see in this game (T4R) (derp derp I know Bungie is no longer managing the Halo Universe, etc etc, is just for discussion)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CoRaMo [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Budgetgravy Woah woah woah playing as a grunt would be awesome. I've always dreamed of a Halo RPG where you can play the different races of the universe. I just think it would be fascinating.[/quote]I would rather play as a spec ops elite.[/quote] That would be just like playing as a human / arbiter etc. Just think of it. You already know your cause is doomed. You have a tank on your back. Everything looks really tall. You can only speak in highly ridiculous dialogue. This game would be epic.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the real Janaka I think it should be heavily influenced by [url=http://developer.amd.com/resources/documentation-articles/samples-demos/gpu-demos/ati-radeon-hd-4800-series-real-time-demos/]Froblins[/url]. Sooner or later 343i will probably start looking for more stories to sel--- I mean tell, within the Haloverse, but I'm not sure they'd consider anything without humans in it; doesn't appeal to the market.[/quote]Halo 4, everything human and devoid of alien lore.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Budgetgravy Woah woah woah playing as a grunt would be awesome. I've always dreamed of a Halo RPG where you can play the different races of the universe. I just think it would be fascinating.[/quote]I would rather play as a spec ops elite.
    Add more answer options

• Woah woah woah playing as a grunt would be awesome. I've always dreamed of a Halo RPG where you can play the different races of the universe. I just think it would be fascinating.
    Add more answer options

• Screw Grunt rebellion I want Gnop Owt!!! I really couldn't imagine playing as a grunt though. maybe in a Battlefront style... [b]maybe[/b]. [Edited on 12.21.2012 4:05 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I think it should be heavily influenced by [url=http://developer.amd.com/resources/documentation-articles/samples-demos/gpu-demos/ati-radeon-hd-4800-series-real-time-demos/]Froblins[/url]. Sooner or later 343i will probably start looking for more stories to sel--- I mean tell, within the Haloverse, but I'm not sure they'd consider anything without humans in it; doesn't appeal to the market.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.