JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/30/2004 4:02:13 AM

Good bye and good night...friends.

I'll be going to school tomorrow. Won't be on the forums till Nov. 9th. Well see ya. Another one off. Quote of the day: School is a -blam!- unless put to good use. Peace out, Lil G durrty!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nice nice. But who will pull the trigger first?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lil G I'll be going to school tomorrow. Won't be on the forums till Nov. 9th. Well see ya. Another one off. Quote of the day: School is a -blam!- unless put to good use. Peace out, Lil G durrty![/quote] See ya later man. I can actually say that you are on my list of people that have consistently posted good stuff. See ya in my crosshairs on Nov. 9th.
    Add more answer options

• Ha. I'm not here much, but I won't be here at all once school starts. I need to do well this year (gr. 12), and I'm playing football, and hockey, and I'm wrestling once football's over, and once wrestling and hockey are over I start rugby.
    Add more answer options

• And where's CANNON? He usually says "Another one bites the dust" in these types of threads.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Captain K Mart Gee, who's next? This could turn into Last Man Standing.[/quote] lol it seriously might b me my mom says the only way i can stay home on november 9th is if i get all a's
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Riddick10 we lose more to this thing called "school"[/quote] damn basterds
    Add more answer options

• Gee, who's next? This could turn into Last Man Standing.
    Add more answer options

• we lose more to this thing called "school"
    Add more answer options

• well i'm not going to say "nobody gives a damn! quit spamming!" but you HAVE been responding to my threads so, seeya on nov.9th.
    Add more answer options

• Why wont you be on until Nov. 9th, I'm sure you will have spare time here and there...
    Add more answer options

• Yeah but a won't be on till...like late at night just for an quick sec to tell I got H2, but no one will be on I know. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Atsumi You're leaving until then?!?!?! ;-; Well, bye bye then.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• You're leaving until then?!?!?! ;-; Well, bye bye then.
    Add more answer options

• um bye
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.