JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/20/2012 3:09:17 AM

does anyone know of a Halo 2 patch for PC

just bought the PC version and have found that since the servers have been shut down i can no longer play with my xbox live gamertag and will not be able to get achievements, is there a patch for this so i can still do the campaign but not the multiplayer? any help would be great
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• thanks for the info, i will try again tonight
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The Halo 2 servers are back up now btw.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ExpletoryGibbon just bought the PC version and have found that since the servers have been shut down i can no longer play with my xbox live gamertag and will not be able to get achievements, is there a patch for this so i can still do the campaign but not the multiplayer? any help would be great[/quote] To answer your question anyways, you need to restart the level to re enable achievements with your gamertag. It happens sometimes, and the H2V servers are up again.
    Add more answer options

• Wrong forum for this. You'll be wanting the Halo 1 and 2 PC forum.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.