JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

12/17/2012 1:23:07 AM

Short film

Hey this is a film my friends and I made a few years back for health class. Just thought I'd post it here. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cIZGU3Pioo]Linky[/url] [Edited on 12.16.2012 5:24 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ^ Lol no, I think you're giving the Flood more crap then they deserve. [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=76343858&postRepeater1-p=1#76357318]Read this[/url] The people who told me to post this on the Gallery probably just didn't know the rules like I did
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Deadlights911 Everybody on the Flood told me to post my stuff here. If it really bugs you that bad, Spider, I'll stahp[/quote] Sounds as if you got trolled. Those people are not nice and i even bet they call themselves your friends. It would go to the Flood. Unless its bungie related here. Or join a group that does that sort of thing. And i would read rules before posting as well so you are not labeled a troll ect. Some subjects are not allowed. So if i were you read before posting a Taboo subject or the wrath of the Ninjas will be felt. [Edited on 12.17.2012 6:35 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Everybody on the Flood told me to post my stuff here. If it really bugs you that bad, Spider, I'll stahp [Edited on 12.17.2012 6:08 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• That's two threads now OP where you have posted nothing Bungie-related. I'm no Ninja but I would say a ban is coming your way should you post anything else here that has nothing to do with Bungie.
    Add more answer options

• Hey, OP. The Gallery forum is described as follows;[i] Post your [u][b]Bungie-related[/b][/u] drawings, art, photoshops, montages, machinimas, and other videos here for view and comment by the Bungie community! Please note that Halo Fileshare items may not be posted here.[/i] The content you linked here isn't Bungie-related so it may be off-topic. I'm also hesitant to say this but as the video is drug-related it may also be against the rules for discussing illegal substances regardless of its legality in other parts of the world.
    Add more answer options

• That's nice.. But is this thread gona get locked for discussing drugs?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.