JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/16/2012 11:42:11 PM

ODST's wonderful soundtrack

Mmmmmmm.... Lovin' me the awesome ambient. Discuss ODST's epic soundtrack.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It makes me wish ODST was a full game...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The CD of this game's soundtrack never leaves my car. When nothing else is on or I just want to feel awesome, I pop in the CD, blast "The Rookie" or "More Than His Share" and things get better. Or if I'm feeling sentimental, I'll go with "Light at the End." So amazing overall.
    Add more answer options

• ITs amazing most epic ever.
    Add more answer options

• It goes really well with the sad atmosphere of the ruins of New Mombassa. Even though the Rookie is silent, you can almost feel his sadness as he walks through the destroyed city.
    Add more answer options

• I bought ODST again...and lord, this game soundtrack is amazing.
    Add more answer options

• I bought it because I love it. It's new...and beautiful...and huge...
    Add more answer options

• It's...awesome?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.