JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

12/16/2012 2:32:16 AM

Crappy Creepypasta

So I submitted a really bad creepypasta and for some reason it got accepted. I honestly think it's not that great and I'm not saying this just for attention, I seriously don't see how this story was accepted. But anyway... if you want to read it... here it is: [url]https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_a28yXxL6jAMGt0MWlJNWo3U0U[/url] [Edited on 12.15.2012 6:34 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I stopped reading at 'Cox'
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] commander tempu Not u silly Deadlights 911 sorry if there was a mix up. Whoops. Figured i would pile on. Not directed at you.[/quote] Aah I see now. Yeah it was confusing at first but now I know who you were talking too there xD
    Add more answer options

• Not u silly Deadlights 911 sorry if there was a mix up. Whoops. Figured i would pile on. Not directed at you.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] commander tempu [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Deadlights911 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief This is related to Bungie, how?[/quote] It doesn't need to be related to Bungie[/quote] To post it in the Bungie Gallery it does.[/quote] Gallery is anything related to bungie such as HALO art work ect. Might want to read the rules at the top of the forum.[/quote] Yeah, I know this. I don't see why you're quoting me on that ...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Deadlights911 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief This is related to Bungie, how?[/quote] It doesn't need to be related to Bungie[/quote] To post it in the Bungie Gallery it does.[/quote] Gallery is anything related to bungie such as HALO art work ect. Might want to read the rules at the top of the forum.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Deadlights911 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief This is related to Bungie, how?[/quote] It doesn't need to be related to Bungie[/quote] To post it in the Bungie Gallery it does.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MashterChief117 The Flood Was Here[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief This is related to Bungie, how?[/quote] It doesn't need to be related to Bungie
    Add more answer options

• This is related to Bungie, how?
    Add more answer options

• Why not?
    Add more answer options

• I dun get it
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Deadlights911 Leave a comment guys, either on here or on the doc[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• O man, 4 pages? Maybe later...
    Add more answer options

• Leave a comment guys, either on here or on the doc
    Add more answer options

• The Flood Was Here
    Add more answer options

• See? Wasn't it pretty bad?
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_a28yXxL6jAMGt0MWlJNWo3U0U/edit?pli=1]Fixed[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Deadlights911 So I submitted a really bad creepypasta and for some reason it got accepted. I honestly think it's not that great and I'm not saying this just for attention, I seriously don't see how this story was accepted. But anyway... if you want to read it... here it is: [url]http://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_a28yXxL6jAMGt0MWlJNWo3U0U[/url][/quote] Not that hard to fix.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.