JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/15/2012 2:06:29 PM

Halo 2 Live Down?

Anyone know when the halo 2 servers are coming back? Everything just stopped last night hope its not shut down now :(
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Aj6627 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HoNeY oAt [b]There[/b] back guys :)[/quote] [b][u]They're[/b][/u][/quote] Apparently the hamsters in the wheels that power the server lists have gotten [b][u]their[/b][/u] acts together![/quote] You mean those hamsters over [u][b]there[/b][/u]? ;) This is fun...but yeah, servers are up and the player count is lower than ever. [Edited on 12.19.2012 5:18 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HoNeY oAt [b]There[/b] back guys :)[/quote] [b][u]They're[/b][/u][/quote] Apparently the hamsters in the wheels that power the server lists have gotten [b][u]their[/b][/u] acts together!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HoNeY oAt [b]There[/b] back guys :)[/quote] [b][u]They're[/b][/u]
    Add more answer options

• There back guys :)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Aj6627 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Michael Balzary [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PtolemaiosIV Here's an alternative way to play H2V with other players while LIVE is down [url]http://weirdmoose.net/forums/index.php/topic,294.0.html[/url] To view the thread you must register on the forums. Thanks. [/quote] No. Copy and paste it. [/quote] This![/quote] I refuse to join a site just to view a topic. On topic, hopefully the servers will be back soon. Been experimenting with a few things, even splitscreen (with Shock120's help). Going through some of the Halo 2 files and i spotted crossplatform play > false. Kinda makes me mad, so much wasted potential for Halo 2 PC...if only it was ported correctly.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Michael Balzary [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PtolemaiosIV Here's an alternative way to play H2V with other players while LIVE is down [url]http://weirdmoose.net/forums/index.php/topic,294.0.html[/url] To view the thread you must register on the forums. Thanks. [/quote] No. Copy and paste it. [/quote] This!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PtolemaiosIV Here's an alternative way to play H2V with other players while LIVE is down [url]http://weirdmoose.net/forums/index.php/topic,294.0.html[/url] To view the thread you must register on the forums. Thanks. [/quote] No. Copy and paste it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PtolemaiosIV [/quote] You know, if you wanted people to join your site you could ask nicely.
    Add more answer options

• Here's an alternative way to play H2V with other players while LIVE is down [url]http://weirdmoose.net/forums/index.php/topic,294.0.html[/url] To view the thread you must register on the forums. Thanks.
    Add more answer options

• Thanks for the update... and the oatz. :)
    Add more answer options

• yeah i heard that Microsoft has only a few people that takes care of things on halo 2 PC and apparently there on vacation this time of year so it might 2 to 3 weeks for it to be up and running again, it happened last year as well [Edited on 12.15.2012 5:23 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I had this issue today. I was also joining an achievement session with the TA community. The server list wouldn't show, and my group members couldn't join games we hosted ourselves.
    Add more answer options

• I have the same problem. :(
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.