JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/14/2012 9:27:34 AM
Greed

You guys are still alive?

I thought this forum was filled with nothing but echoes and ghosts of the past. With only one guy posting here occasionally.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ten tackles reaching out...seeing if Flood bomb is possible...I doubt that will fly here, anymore than it did in CE Forum...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Cheesy N4chos
    Cheesy N4chos

:( - old

We're not dead yet :)
    Add more answer options

• Sucks if you were looking forward to the end of the world. I knew nothing would happen. But I did expect a few shootings ON the 21st. I don't think there was a single one. Thats good news, but also a little surprising.
    Add more answer options

• Now it is 23 th all is OK. Lol
    Add more answer options

• No, Halo 3 is dead. My favorite halo game and one of my favorites of all time. Black Ops 2 is my favorite call of duty (even more than Cod 4 yes DSR50, SCARH, SWAT, MP7, and MSMC ftw) so I'm mostly playing that.
    Add more answer options

• Yep, my most beloved ones are now long gone. At least they won't poke fun about my extra membrane anymore.
    Add more answer options

• Nope im always posting here and in the flood :D
    Add more answer options

• No, I'm dead. Posting this from the grave, bro.
    Add more answer options

• I've been posting here some. Been busy with Halo 3 gaming.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, it's only the 14th. World ends on the 21st.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.