JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/14/2012 2:42:15 AM

Dream DLC

What game would it be for and what would be in it?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] adubs120 GTA V: Undead Nightmare[/quote] I've always wanted a GTA DLC with zombies. Think about zombies everywhere in the city and you could play free roam with friends in it. That would be endless fun.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dark Pesticide [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragonzzilla [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dark Pesticide Pong: Now with more blips and bloops.[/quote]What about the beeps, the sweeps and the creeps?[/quote] They've been jammed![/quote] Only one man would DARE give them the raspberry jam.... EDIT: SON OF A -blam!-! >.< [Edited on 12.13.2012 8:56 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Shivering Isles, but bigger.
    Add more answer options

• When Fallout 4 comes out, a DLC to visit many of the Major cities throughout the U.S. and maybe one or two in China. Skyrim: Adds the rest of Tamriel GTA: Visiting all the locations from past games, which is hopefully going to actually happen!
    Add more answer options

• GTA V: Undead Nightmare
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] thatguyaknow Battlefield 3: Dinosaurs [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• One for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 that's not exactly DLC, but a remake of Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow with all the maps from Rainbow Six 3 included also.
    Add more answer options

• Game: Halo Wars Content: A full-blown sequel.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chronicaddict420 Skyrim: Elsweyr[/quote] This!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simba Too Cold [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dark Pesticide [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragonzzilla [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dark Pesticide Pong: Now with more blips and bloops.[/quote]What about the beeps, the sweeps and the creeps?[/quote] They've been jammed![/quote] Raspberry. [/quote] Lonestar! On topic: Far Cry 3: Zombies Oh yea.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ihazurkidney Just Cause 2: Undead Nightmare[/quote] With multiplayer!
    Add more answer options

• Halo 3: All Da Halo maps. Dishonored: Another map with the same fine attention to detail + missions. I'd pay around $25-$35 for that. Destiny: Dragons[i]![/i] [Edited on 12.13.2012 8:00 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Halo 4 map pack with all the Halo 3 maps.
    Add more answer options

• Dawnguard was the perfect DLC for me. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chronicaddict420 Skyrim: Elsweyr[/quote]This would be a close second.
    Add more answer options

• If Gene was to ever be added to Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 I would pay a lot of money for it. It's never going to happen though...
    Add more answer options

• Battlefield 3: Dinosaurs
    Add more answer options

• Just Cause 2: Undead Nightmare
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] thebig100 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chronicaddict420 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] thebig100 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chronicaddict420 Skyrim: Elsweyr[/quote]There's already a DLC for that.[/quote] No I don't believe there is.[/quote][url=http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9782]Bip-bap-bam[/url] [/quote]...*clicks download*
    Add more answer options

• Halo 4: Remake of Sandtrap and Snowbound...but hear me out, we [i]switch[/i] the biomes! I dub them Snowtrap and Sandbound!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] thebig100 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chronicaddict420 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] thebig100 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chronicaddict420 Skyrim: Elsweyr[/quote]There's already a DLC for that.[/quote] No I don't believe there is.[/quote][url=http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9782]Bip-bap-bam[/url] [/quote] Ah yes I've heard about this. Looks great, but I'm talking about actual DLC by Bethesda. Actually I think Elsweyr should just be the setting for the next game.
    Add more answer options

• Portal 2: a whole new story/campaign attached where you play as Doug Rattman saving Chell, and basically the events of the Lab Ratt comic. God I would love that.
    Add more answer options

• Halo 4 A DLC that adds a huge amount of custom game options and potential along with a much more diverse and retooled forge.
    Add more answer options

• Skyrim: Shivering Isles
    Add more answer options

• Mirror's Edge: Utopia Hell
    Add more answer options

• "The truth" DLC in the Bible [Edited on 12.13.2012 7:00 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chronicaddict420 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] thebig100 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chronicaddict420 Skyrim: Elsweyr[/quote]There's already a DLC for that.[/quote] No I don't believe there is.[/quote][url=http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9782]Bip-bap-bam[/url]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.