JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/14/2012 1:10:27 AM

Fat girls are disgusting, now backed up by SCIENCE

Yes, science. I'm of course talking about the fact that when I look at a fat person, I am filled with disgust. That is science. My mind is making a chemical reaction, which makes me consciously know that I am disgusted. Humans share like 99% of all features, functions and genetic makeup. Science.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YouAreBlinking [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NinjaLord77 So why can't you apply this science rule on those who dislike ghey, lez or bi people?[/quote]You can, only it's invalid because people who dislike those kind of people are stupid. Disliking fat people is something even the smartest person can experience.[/quote] So it's smart to hate fat people and stupid to hate bi people. So what if someone is a fat bi person? LOL. You make me laugh
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mastesargent [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YouAreBlinking [url=http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/go-be-fat-somewhere-else.jpg]Let me offer this rebuttal[/url][/quote]Gotta get fat first. Can I have some of yours?[/quote]Sorry bro. You wouldn't get much fatter, and I wouldn't get much thinner.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YouAreBlinking [url=http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/go-be-fat-somewhere-else.jpg]Let me offer this rebuttal[/url][/quote]Gotta get fat first. Can I have some of yours?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NinjaLord77 So why can't you apply this science rule on those who dislike ghey, lez or bi people?[/quote]You can, only it's invalid because people who dislike those kind of people are stupid. Disliking fat people is something even the smartest person can experience.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Taylor Swift 13 We don't need Science to say fat girls are dirty mingers.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lightlamp2 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NinjaLord77 So why can't you apply this science rule on those who dislike ghey, lez or bi people?[/quote]I have a feeling OP is trolling[/quote] I think so too
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NinjaLord77 So why can't you apply this science rule on those who dislike ghey, lez or bi people?[/quote]I have a feeling OP is trolling
    Add more answer options

• So why can't you apply this science rule on those who dislike ghey, lez or bi people?
    Add more answer options

• We don't need Science to say fat girls are dirty mingers.
    Add more answer options

• Wow, smart thinking there Einstein.
    Add more answer options

• Cool opinion. I don't think every person on Earth thinks that way though.
    Add more answer options

• Seems legit.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mastesargent Yeah, you want to ride off of the success of the other one. Cache in.[/quote] See, you're missing the point, he thinks that when he hears "cache in" he is in fact hearing "cash in." These kind of people aren't very smart.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mastesargent [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YouAreBlinking [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lightlamp2 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YouAreBlinking [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mastesargent i other words, the other fat girls thread is successful, and OP wants to cache in.[/quote]What is that supposed to mean?[/quote]You are desperate to get a hot topic[/quote]He said "cache in".[/quote]Yeah, you want to ride off of the success of the other one. Cache in.[/quote][url=http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/go-be-fat-somewhere-else.jpg]Let me offer this rebuttal[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YouAreBlinking [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lightlamp2 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YouAreBlinking [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mastesargent i other words, the other fat girls thread is successful, and OP wants to cache in.[/quote]What is that supposed to mean?[/quote]You are desperate to get a hot topic[/quote]He said "cache in".[/quote]Yeah, you want to ride off of the success of the other one. Cache in.
    Add more answer options

• I assume your fedora is about as high on your head as your standards
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lightlamp2 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YouAreBlinking [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mastesargent i other words, the other fat girls thread is successful, and OP wants to cache in.[/quote]What is that supposed to mean?[/quote]You are desperate to get a hot topic[/quote]He said "cache in".
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YouAreBlinking [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mastesargent i other words, the other fat girls thread is successful, and OP wants to cache in.[/quote]What is that supposed to mean?[/quote]You are desperate to get a hot topic
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mastesargent i other words, the other fat girls thread is successful, and OP wants to cache in.[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mastesargent [b]cache in.[/b][/quote] How the...?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mastesargent i other words, the other fat girls thread is successful, and OP wants to cache in.[/quote]What is that supposed to mean? [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NinjaLord77 Science lol. Is that your excuse for being a douce?[/quote]Science bro. It is what it is. [Edited on 12.13.2012 5:15 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Science lol. Is that your excuse for being a douce?
    Add more answer options

• i other words, the other fat girls thread is successful, and OP wants to cache in.
    Add more answer options

• We need Jamie Oliver to fix this mess.
    Add more answer options

• "What do you think, Jamie? Should we confirm this one?" "I dunno. I feel like we should run a few more tests."
    Add more answer options

• That's nice, dear.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.