JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/14/2012 1:08:53 AM

Call Of Booty

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpeStxMNEH4[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What was that?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NinjaOnFire7 My mom threw my out of the house man. Have you ever noticed when you're in highschool. You yo momas baby. But when you graduate you that n**** walking around in the house man.[/quote]I don't get it
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MongotheRed Is it cOLD in here?[/quote] Do you need a blanket?
    Add more answer options

• I'm so confused.
    Add more answer options

• My mom threw my out of the house man. Have you ever noticed when you're in highschool. You yo momas baby. But when you graduate you that n**** walking around in the house man.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MyNameIsCharlie [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MongotheRed Is it cOLD in here?[/quote]Very. Next it will be the bead man walking to the store...[/quote] to buy grapes?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MongotheRed Is it cOLD in here?[/quote]Very. Next it will be the bead man walking to the store...
    Add more answer options

• Is it cOLD in here?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.