JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/13/2012 11:44:40 PM

Name at least 10 must have Skyrim mods.

I can't run most of the high res graphics mods so excluding those.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• SkyUI Immersive armors Hoth XCE Xenius Character Enhancements The unofficial patches for skyrim (and DLC if you have them) MWR Millenia weapon retex Alternate Start Live another life Personally I use Classic classes and birthsigns
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] rennagang ACE combat Its a combat system overhaul, makes it more realistic with weak points and the like[/quote] Have you tried SkyRe?
    Add more answer options

• ACE combat Its a combat system overhaul, makes it more realistic with weak points and the like
    Add more answer options

• CBBE.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TehWarMoose UNP/CBBE... [i]Mmmm....[/i] Wait was I supposed to be killing that dragon?[/quote] Im guilty of this too...
    Add more answer options

• Lightsaber mod. Basically all swords are lightsabers and I think the mod including a the lightsabers sounds but idk
    Add more answer options

• Exploding chickens. They are a necessity.
    Add more answer options

• UNP/CBBE... [i]Mmmm....[/i] Wait was I supposed to be killing that dragon? [Edited on 12.13.2012 4:10 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Skyui SMM Monster Wars Apocalypse Ishs souls to perks Deadly dragons Moonpath Flyable broomstick Community weapon mod Pirates loot Personally I run 3 to 4 times this many must have mods.... I won't list them all.
    Add more answer options

• >dbz >swearing mudcrabs >me gusta moon Filthy casuals
    Add more answer options

• The DBZ one was tight.
    Add more answer options

• Moonpath to Elsweyr is pretty cool, even though it's obviously a mod by it's quality, and an unfinished one at that.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSHvPJD_558]Swearing Mudcrab[/url] It's simple, and somewhat funny. I can't believe I forgot about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bifmj1O3D24]this...[/url] [Edited on 12.13.2012 4:01 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Try the Dragon Soul Echange mod. Exchange dragon souls for perks once you finish the game. That and the spell scalar.
    Add more answer options

• Can't name ten out of the top of my head, but Me Gusta moon mod is a must have.
    Add more answer options

• Do they still have Type3?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.