JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/13/2012 6:14:43 PM

I'm not sure if this is something wrong with the site or my Firefox.

...efox Every time I try to connect to bungie, I end up at [url=http://i.imgur.com/8ThRo.png]this[/url] screen. I've never had this happen before. Is there anything that I might have done that could have caused this, or is it the site? [Edited on 12.13.2012 10:15 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Clearing cookies worked when this happened to me.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LordMonkey [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Daft_Punk Is there anything that I might have done that could have caused this, or is it the site?[/quote]It has happened to me a couple of times in the past. Try clearing your cookies/cache, or you can click on the Window LIVE ID link near the bottom of the gray box and try logging in and out from there.[/quote]Alright, logging in on a separate website worked. Thank you.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Daft_Punk Is there anything that I might have done that could have caused this, or is it the site?[/quote]It has happened to me a couple of times in the past. Try clearing your cookies/cache, or you can click on the Window LIVE ID link near the bottom of the gray box and try logging in and out from there.
    Add more answer options

• This happens to me on Firefox as well. I don't know why it does that, but it should go away when you clear your cookies and what not. [Edited on 12.13.2012 10:21 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.