JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/13/2012 4:10:46 PM

I want to ride my BICYCLE....

So who here has some cool bicycles, i recently got my custom bike finally, about a month ago. [url=http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8075/8270217308_b1e164e88a_b.jpg]Stretched greenline, with front springer suspension, car quality paint job, and a custom gun holster, cause murica![/url] Anyone else have a cool cruiser or custom bike, or cool antique ones?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Drive bys can now be done in style
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Im a BMX guy its simple, easy to fix and lightweight.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3529/006ran.jpg]mine[/url] Has been a great bike in the two years I've owned it. Great stopping power, good suspension. Great all around bike for someone that just rides on the weekends. If I ever got more serious I would look at a DS, but for now hardtail is good with me. Can't ride it at all right now, but I'm ok with snowboarding instead. [Edited on 12.13.2012 5:41 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sarg GoldIeaf Your thread made me think of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GugsCdLHm-Q]this[/url]. [/quote] That was exactly the first thing that came to mind when I saw it.
    Add more answer options

• I don't have a bike that cool in my opinion, and that looks nice. I don't think I have any antique bikes either.
    Add more answer options

• Your thread made me think of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GugsCdLHm-Q]this[/url].
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://reviews.mtbr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Santa-Cruz-Tallboy-Carbon-29er.jpg]Just bought myself a 2013 Santa Cruz Tallboy Carbon as an early Christmas present. Couldn't be more excited.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] capitonRender007 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Loser n00b I came in here expecting a thread about Queen... I am so disappointed.[/quote] its about bicycles fool.[/quote] Queen has a song about bicycles.
    Add more answer options

• 1998 GT Zaskar 2005 Kona Stinky 2006 Specialized Rockhopper Comp 2007 Cove Playmate 2009 Santa Cruz Bullit I love my Bullit but my classic Zaskar is still my pride and joy.
    Add more answer options

• i have a few non expensive bikes 2012 raleigh revenio 1.0 2011 warhammer by eastern or something like that 2007 redline romp 2005 haro backtrail x1
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Loser n00b I came in here expecting a thread about Queen... I am so disappointed.[/quote] its about bicycles fool.
    Add more answer options

• I have not rode since I was a kid... That said, I am getting a new one for Christmas :D
    Add more answer options

• I came in here expecting a thread about Queen... I am so disappointed.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FALSE R3ALITYx Is Sam posting? I have him blocked ;)[/quote]Don't do that to me! Right, I'm telling Bungie about this. They are be angered will at you.[/quote] I doesn't afraid of anything!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FALSE R3ALITYx Is Sam posting? I have him blocked ;)[/quote]Don't do that to me! Right, I'm telling Bungie about this. They are be angered will at you.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FALSE R3ALITYx Is Sam posting? I have him blocked ;)[/quote] LOL, yes sam is posting, why would you block him? He is a good mango.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] capitonRender007 Jeesh, make more funny then mango.[/quote]Who the hell said they had to make you laugh? ;)[/quote] Uhh, the internet and my ego, duhhh.
    Add more answer options

• Is Sam posting? I have him blocked ;)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] capitonRender007 Jeesh, make more funny then mango.[/quote]Who the hell said they had to make you laugh? ;) [Edited on 12.13.2012 8:21 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] capitonRender007 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FALSE R3ALITYx I'm really into bikes.[/quote]ITT: Bike fetish.[/quote] [url=http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/122/173/1305070917963.png?1305078850]WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A JERK FACE SAM?[/url][/quote]Entertainment, my friend![/quote] Jeesh, make more funny then mango.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FALSE R3ALITYx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] capitonRender007 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FALSE R3ALITYx I'm really into bikes. Mountain bikes. I'm pretty proud of my KHS Winslow 29er. Disc brakes, Loaded lock-on grips, Spike Spank extreme gradual taper bars.[/quote] My best friend, and father of my son is a master bike mechanic, and would go west for downhill comps to mechanic it up. His brother runs a downhill bike with disc brakes, them things are sweet but expensive to get and maintain.[/quote] Yeah. I'm really into downhill. I also dabble a little with cross country. That's the weird thing. People don't realize how much it costs to properly maintain bikes[/quote] Racing is retarded expensive. When i rode BMX street before i dislocated my knee, id drop 2k+ on a new frame, and probably about the same a year in parts to maintain it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] capitonRender007 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FALSE R3ALITYx I'm really into bikes.[/quote]ITT: Bike fetish.[/quote] [url=http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/122/173/1305070917963.png?1305078850]WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A JERK FACE SAM?[/url][/quote]Entertainment, my friend!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] capitonRender007 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FALSE R3ALITYx I'm really into bikes. Mountain bikes. I'm pretty proud of my KHS Winslow 29er. Disc brakes, Loaded lock-on grips, Spike Spank extreme gradual taper bars.[/quote] My best friend, and father of my son is a master bike mechanic, and would go west for downhill comps to mechanic it up. His brother runs a downhill bike with disc brakes, them things are sweet but expensive to get and maintain.[/quote] Yeah. I'm really into downhill. I also dabble a little with cross country. That's the weird thing. People don't realize how much it costs to properly maintain bikes
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FALSE R3ALITYx I'm really into bikes.[/quote]ITT: Bike fetish.[/quote] [url=http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/122/173/1305070917963.png?1305078850]WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A JERK FACE SAM?[/url] [Edited on 12.13.2012 8:14 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FALSE R3ALITYx I'm really into bikes. Mountain bikes. I'm pretty proud of my KHS Winslow 29er. Disc brakes, Loaded lock-on grips, Spike Spank extreme gradual taper bars.[/quote] My best friend, and father of my son is a master bike mechanic, and would go west for downhill comps to mechanic it up. His brother runs a downhill bike with disc brakes, them things are sweet but expensive to get and maintain.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FALSE R3ALITYx I'm really into bikes.[/quote]ITT: Bike fetish.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.