JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/13/2012 10:59:22 AM

So i just got my pet silkie chickens the other day, There adorable

Ordered them some diapers from ebay, They are the ones without all the fur that covers there face. [url=http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7294/img5112z.jpg]a male and a female [/url], The rooster loves to cockadoodlaloo :D My 2 dogs get on fine with them :) [Edited on 12.13.2012 2:20 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] angry0lbgrampa Chickens are for eating...What is this I don't even.[/quote]Cows are for eating, silly.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My aunt has a few of these! I love the way they waddle around with their fluffy legs.
    Add more answer options

• They're floooofy!
    Add more answer options

• Hey i was eating slices of chicken with my chicken next to me lol.....
    Add more answer options

• Aslong as you get my point idc about spelling lol :D
    Add more answer options

• You got chickens... on your couch... inside! What's show is that on TV??
    Add more answer options

• You should start a blog, even though nobody will read it.
    Add more answer options

• your spelling is atrocious, but you sort of made up for it with the link
    Add more answer options

• Someone loves animals.
    Add more answer options

• Aww 26 would be fun to watch :D, And yeah there so lovely to cuddle!
    Add more answer options

• I hope not mcdonalds [url=http://www.trueactivist.com/anti-foaming-agent-found-in-chicken-mcnuggets/]chicken nuggets[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Actulley in some cases chickens are smarter then cats, There brain is something like 50% emotions, a humans is 2%, they are very loving companions and will greet you and know when theres food and when they want to go outside.
    Add more answer options

• There adorable what?
    Add more answer options

• I was eating chicken nuggets when I looked at this. XD
    Add more answer options

• I want them! I could think of so many things I could have them do
    Add more answer options

• I would feel terrible getting a chicken. I eat chicken once a week.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Good Troll [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Batchnator95 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Good Troll As a chicken is a relatively stupid animal, can you even train these things?[/quote]Anything can be trained to be obedient, even you.[/quote] Ho ho ho.[/quote] Me no think so, He troll.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Batchnator95 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Good Troll As a chicken is a relatively stupid animal, can you even train these things?[/quote]Anything can be trained to be obedient, even you.[/quote] Ho ho ho.
    Add more answer options

• Those things are adorable! I had about 26 chickens in the backyard when I was younger. I loved holding them and cuddling them! Such adorable animals. I wanted a bird as a pet, but opted something WAY smaller. A celestial pacific parrotlet- blue mutation.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Good Troll As a chicken is a relatively stupid animal, can you even train these things?[/quote]Anything can be trained to be obedient, even you.
    Add more answer options

• As a chicken is a relatively stupid animal, can you even train these things?
    Add more answer options

• Its great trust me :D there so fun to watch especially with there noises they make when they walk.
    Add more answer options

• Silkie chickens are *lazy* compared to other breed in terms of eggs. They lay about 100 a year, The most active chicken that lays the most eggs are light sussex. Also most chickens peck eyes because they think its a shiny grape or something to eat, But silkie chickens dont. I put my face right next to theres rub there chin give them cuddles etc. And there fine.
    Add more answer options

• I always wondered what it'd be like to own one.
    Add more answer options

• Chickens are for eating...What is this I don't even.
    Add more answer options

• What inspired you to keep indoor chicken-pets? I take it there won't be any eggs for the eating?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.