JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/13/2012 5:05:46 AM

Forge help

So i know this is halo 4 related but nothing beats the bungie forums. So I made a flood map and when I played it in custom games the weapons I put on the map for the humans to use where not there. Neither where the turrets I put on the map. How do I fix this? I have been through all the game options and there is no toggle of weapons on map or anything like that. Any ideas?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I am not making a dominion map just a flood map.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's in the custom games options. Assuming you mean the dominion variety, Turrets need to be set for a team such as attacker or defender.
    Add more answer options

• Somebody help this guy!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HundredJono Turn "Game Specific" to True and set the gametype you want them to spawn in.[/quote] So I turned the weapons to true in the game specific but they still dont show up. How do I set the gametype?
    Add more answer options

• In the forge or in the pre game lobby settings?
    Add more answer options

• Turn "Game Specific" to True and set the gametype you want them to spawn in.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.