JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/13/2012 2:56:18 AM

Rate my Girlfriend's Dancing!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTuMavK0_xU] She says hi! :) [/url] [Edited on 12.12.2012 7:05 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] deathjudge2006 I left when I saw that cellulite You have low standards OP[/quote] Are you kidding? All of that, just for you. Quality
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I left when I saw that cellulite You have low standards OP
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jin Kisaragi LOL @ all the people ITT thinking that's a female. That's a dude, lots of closet dwellers itt.[/quote] Doesn't matter. 11/10 would bang.
    Add more answer options

• >Sees BBW in title >[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14]mfw[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rhea 10/10. Impressed. Her butt is finneeeeee[/quote] Why thanks! It feels so good to touch and feel that err day
    Add more answer options

• I doubt that she is [i]your[/i] girlfriend.
    Add more answer options

• Chocolate milkshake dance
    Add more answer options

• 10/10 would bang.
    Add more answer options

• edit [Edited on 12.12.2012 9:34 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• LOL @ all the people ITT thinking that's a female. That's a dude, lots of closet dwellers itt.
    Add more answer options

• 10/10. Impressed. Her butt is finneeeeee
    Add more answer options

• Why the hell am I looking at a beached whale?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dreadnough7 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Effective Strafe [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dreadnough7 Must.....resist.....fapping....[/quote] It's OK![/quote] Are you OK with the fact that I'd tap dat?[/quote] NO!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Effective Strafe [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dreadnough7 Must.....resist.....fapping....[/quote] It's OK![/quote] Are you OK with the fact that I'd tap dat?
    Add more answer options

• Fap'd.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://s3.vidimg02.popscreen.com/original/40/WnZBRVM2WTlLZncx_o_my-eyes-spongebob-squarepants-movie.jpg]MY EYES![/url]
    Add more answer options

• I didn't know walruses can dance. I was impressed.
    Add more answer options

• 8.5/10 I think she needs to internalize the beat of the song a little better. Her timing was off a little right before she moved into the kitchen. Otherwise, solid performance.
    Add more answer options

• As soon as I saw the video "Nope, nope, nope" X out of the tab.
    Add more answer options

• I laughed.
    Add more answer options

• Op is 10.
    Add more answer options

• bbw - big beautiful woman. Do they put the word beautiful in to make themselves feel better about their huge, fat bellies?
    Add more answer options

• Bands a make her dance
    Add more answer options

• *vomits*
    Add more answer options

• I actually have a thing for BBWs So thank you
    Add more answer options

• All I saw was brown.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.