JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/13/2012 2:32:11 AM
Todge

Post count?

Is there any way to check your total amount of posts? I know you can look at recent posts but that only shows 12 pages worth for me. I have way more than that.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Account/profile.aspx?uid=1]Achronos[/url] knows. He always knows. And he'll never tell.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 25 posts on 12 pages, correct. Get your join date and the last post on the last page of your post history. You have an average of 300 posts per [i]how far back in time your last post on the last page is[/i]. Mine goes back to December 4 '12, so that's 300 posts in 8 days. Divide 300 by 8 to get a daily average; 37.5 posts per day. Multiply by 365 to get a yearly average; 13687.5 posts, and multiply [i]that[/i] by your account age in years. Apparently I've made 54750 posts. Inaccurate? Definitely. Anyone care to introduce a more accurate calculation? Please do so. [Edited on 12.12.2012 9:18 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THORSGOD [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] American Recoil I bet the web team could tell you if they weren't so stingy with all of their secret fancy info...[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mvyorkie009 right now we can not becuase bungie.me is down. yorkie[/quote] It's not down, it merely doesn't work. [Edited on 12.12.2012 9:10 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• right now we can not becuase bungie.me is down. yorkie
    Add more answer options

• Maybe once Bnext is out, they'll tell us the numbers and stuff for the current title system
    Add more answer options

• I believe Daz explained how to do it once. But it was in computer talk and I was like wtf is this.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] American Recoil I bet the web team could tell you if they weren't so stingy with all of their secret fancy info...[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I bet the web team could tell you if they weren't so stingy with all of their secret fancy info...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SonOfTheShire [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] damad3 Just get a notebook and put a tally on it for every post from now on. That's what I do![/quote] Be sure to include a short summary and the web address of each post for future reference.[/quote] I even sort them in alphabetical order.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SonOfTheShire [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] damad3 Just get a notebook and put a tally on it for every post from now on. That's what I do![/quote] Be sure to include a short summary and the web address of each post for future reference.[/quote]This is a good supplement.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] damad3 Just get a notebook and put a tally on it for every post from now on. That's what I do![/quote] Be sure to include a short summary and the web address of each post for future reference.
    Add more answer options

• Overall? No, there's no accurate way of checking it.
    Add more answer options

• Just get a notebook and put a tally on it for every post from now on. That's what I do!
    Add more answer options

Unfortunately there is no way to get an accurate total post count.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.