JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/12/2012 8:47:59 AM

Anime Girls>Real Life girls.

You can't disagree with that.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard my insides hurt. Thanks Flood.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NH Chainsaw Edge OP do you realize what you've done[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Guys, my gf doesn't know I have a waifu yet, should I tell her? If so, how should I break the news?
    Add more answer options

• ...You can't be serious? Forever alone.
    Add more answer options

• It's hard to explain but both are good in their own way.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bryanesie 2D > 3D[/quote]34DD > 2D
    Add more answer options

• Reality sucks yo.
    Add more answer options

• I laughed, very, very hard.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Unit 076 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] What Is This1 Hmm interesting. You are missing out on some good stuff if you only read the vanilla stuff. [/quote] Not really missing much, IMO[/quote] You are always missing some of the good stuff if you stick mainly to vanilla. Personally I think it is best to see it all and if you don't like it then don't go back to it.
    Add more answer options

• Hot.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Unit 076 Just like I said, I don't really know why :/ Hell sometimes I only read vanilla of them just for the sake of reading it[/quote] Once you read a doujin of your waifu your heart will fall into a pit of darkness and sorrow takes over your soul. [/quote] That's why I only choose a few select vanilla of mah waifu. Other than that can just go to hell. especially if it's "group" [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] What Is This1 Hmm interesting. You are missing out on some good stuff if you only read the vanilla stuff. [/quote] Not really missing much, IMO [Edited on 12.12.2012 3:55 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Unit 076 Just like I said, I don't really know why :/ Hell sometimes I only read vanilla of them just for the sake of reading it[/quote] Hmm interesting. You are missing out on some good stuff if you only read the vanilla stuff.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Unit 076 Just like I said, I don't really know why :/ Hell sometimes I only read vanilla of them just for the sake of reading it[/quote] Once you read a doujin of your waifu your heart will fall into a pit of darkness and sorrow takes over your soul.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] colbyrules8 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bryanesie 2D > 3D[/quote] I agree Real life girls ain't got -blam!- on mai Winry[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] What Is This1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Unit 076 Well, I've seen 'em, yes. Used to fap to them as well. But now? I don't know, it felt... weird.[/quote] How so?[/quote] Just like I said, I don't really know why :/ Hell sometimes I only read vanilla of them just for the sake of reading it
    Add more answer options

• I both agree and disagree.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YouAreBlinking Real girls have more depth. Even the stupid ones. You can hardly compare an imaginary person to a real one and to do so would be foolish.[/quote] I don't know about that I have had the lovely experience of running into some pretty shallow stupid girls over the years.
    Add more answer options

• Real girls have more depth. Even the stupid ones. You can hardly compare an imaginary person to a real one and to do so would be foolish.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bryanesie 2D > 3D[/quote] I agree Real life girls ain't got -blam!- on mai waifu[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Unit 076 Well, I've seen 'em, yes. Used to fap to them as well. But now? I don't know, it felt... weird.[/quote] How so?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] petitminou [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AliY IQ You clearly have never had a girlfriend. OP sits home all day watching -blam!-.[/quote] u jelly?[/quote] You must be peanut butter, because I am [i] very [/i] jelly.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] What Is This1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Unit 076 Not saying fapping to yer waifu is [i]wrong[/i], but...[/quote] You haven't see your waifu nude before?[/quote] Well, I've seen 'em, yes. Used to fap to them as well. But now? I don't know, it felt... weird.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Unit 076 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Swiftkillswitch3 Anime girls just have [u]fappage[/u].[/quote] Not saying fapping to yer waifu is [i]wrong[/i], but...[/quote] [url=http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/0/00/Facedesk.jpg]...[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Unit 076 Not saying fapping to yer waifu is [i]wrong[/i], but...[/quote] You haven't see your waifu nude before?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Koolen No you're doing it wrong. [/quote] Are you saying you don't fap to anime girls?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Swiftkillswitch3 Anime girls just have [u]fappage[/u].[/quote] Not saying fapping to yer waifu is [i]wrong[/i], but...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.