JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/12/2012 8:14:08 AM

What do you miss most about when we weren't in darkness.

I'm having trouble sleeping and wanted to kill some time on bungie.net. It feels like it was forever ago that bungie decided to go dark. It almost feels like a winter in westeros. So lets do what most people do in times of darkness, talk about the time of light. So i ask, what is it you miss most about the time of light. Personally, I really miss weekly updates. It was something i really looked forward to reading on a friday evening. One could argue that the mail sack scratches that itch, but not for me :/
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Parody threads in the Reach forums.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MasterSin [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Silverback Elite Weekly Updates.[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• The Bungie Weekly Update.
    Add more answer options

• The weekly updates, every friday i was expecting to see all the exciting stuff from the new release.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] flamedude The great chats in the Flood. Compelling and rich.[/quote] Anchorman ;)
    Add more answer options

• All that you miss is not gone, you can bring it back.
    Add more answer options

• The children of the Halo 3 forum.
    Add more answer options

• I miss the good trolls. I miss the AR vs. BR threads. I miss the Halo 3 Forum.
    Add more answer options

• the Flood forum V.S the Reach forum [i]gtf back in the Reach forum[/i]
    Add more answer options

• I miss the Weekly Updates.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Silverback Elite Weekly Updates.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Weekly information and discusssing everything about their new game. What every tiny little insignificant detail meant.
    Add more answer options

• The lack of relative boredom...
    Add more answer options

• The energy . . . excitement . . . fast-paced forums. It will end soon enough.
    Add more answer options

• Posts that weren't about this subject.
    Add more answer options

• urk
    Add more answer options

• I miss the Weekly Updates, and the Comm Feed.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Silverback Elite Weekly Updates.[/quote]This, along with the greater community interaction.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Silverback Elite Weekly Updates.[/quote] These!
    Add more answer options

• Intelligent topics and original posts.
    Add more answer options

• I miss having a whole room full of fellow 8 year-olds (at heart) to scuffle with and argue over the most minute detail of a game.
    Add more answer options

• I miss the Blame Stosh vids. I used to get weird looks at work during my lunchtime laughing my socks off watching another Halo physics fail...
    Add more answer options

• A higher/wider variety of users. I'm starting to get tired of the cheesiness certain users promote. [Edited on 12.12.2012 5:44 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Vitamin D Weekly updates were nice, as well.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Silverback Elite Weekly Updates.[/quote]Qft
    Add more answer options

• Weekly Updates and Podcasts.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.