JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/12/2012 7:26:00 AM

This 2012 rubbish needs to stop.

I think this 2012 rubbish needs to stop as the mayan calender never predicted the end of the world and even the modern-day mayan descendants have said their ancient calender only means the end of one era and the beginning of another.So this 2012 rubbish needs to stop NOW!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't know anyone stupid enough to believe any of that crap.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• People are talking about it like there's no tomorrow.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] XxMuNcHmOnKeYxX We need a 2012 so all the poopyheads who were actually dumb enough to believe it would happen are wiped out of the gene pool. [/quote] Eugenics? Now that's rubbish.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SpartanMk18 We have a little more than a week. I am going to start working to save the Earth. If we are still alive on December 22nd, I succeeded, and I demand thanks. If not, lol oh well. [/quote] I'm assuming you're expecting the AR-15 if this happens.
    Add more answer options

• We need a 2012 so all the poopyheads who were actually dumb enough to believe it would happen are wiped out of the gene pool.
    Add more answer options

• You are wrong. In only 9 more days, all existence will perish.
    Add more answer options

• Oh hush your whining and enjoy it or ignore it. 99% of the people who talk about it don't actually believe it; they're enjoying the camaraderie obnoxiousnous. You only have a couple weeks left anyway. [Edited on 12.11.2012 11:31 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• It will go on until we all wake up on the mornings of the 22nd for our morning coffee as we always have.
    Add more answer options

• Juste attendre la date pour passer, alors quelqu'un va trouver une nouvelle date. Puis il continue! Je ressens la même chose honnêtement.
    Add more answer options

• We have a little more than a week. I am going to start working to save the Earth. If we are still alive on December 22nd, I succeeded, and I demand thanks. If not, lol oh well.
    Add more answer options

• Just sleep till 2013 there you go
    Add more answer options

• K.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.