JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/12/2012 7:01:33 AM

Since master chief is a hero...

Does that mean he's a big 'ol hunk?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• We don't need another hero We don't need to know the way home
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] petitminou [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spirit of sand I need a hero[/quote] I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night.[/quote] He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spirit of sand I need a hero[/quote] I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night.
    Add more answer options

• I need a hero
    Add more answer options

• Of metal and flesh, yes.
    Add more answer options

• He's a potato
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.