JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/12/2012 6:25:26 AM

How do I learn to like coffee?

So I been trying to like coffee, but I just hate the taste. Now I wanna drink it because of its positive effects manly to help with my stool, but also long term effects and energy in the morning.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Milk and sugar.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I started off with a bunch of sweeteners, and nearly half the cup being milk. Now I'm content with reheated lukewarm coffee with a tiny bit of sugar to drown out the grit texture.
    Add more answer options

• Sugar and cream. Also, try some flavored coffee. Strawberry Shortcake! Me likey. [Edited on 12.11.2012 11:05 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GhostLink2401 I get cheap generic walmart -blam!-, because it's affordable. It doesn't taste bad, really, and it works. [/quote]Yes it does. Stop lying to yourself.
    Add more answer options

• 3/4 coffee 1/4 milk 2 sugars Depending on the brand of coffee, you'll get mixed results. I get cheap generic walmart -blam!-, because it's affordable. It doesn't taste bad, really, and it works.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TH3_AV3NG3R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R He's a cam. Just unplug him. [/quote] One does not simply unplug evilcam.[/quote] evilcam unplugs you
    Add more answer options

• Add sugar and cream and it's yummy yummy.. Mmmm...
    Add more answer options

• I love it. Start weak with sugar I guess.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TH3_AV3NG3R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R He's a cam. Just unplug him. [/quote] One does not simply unplug evilcam.[/quote] Power outage.
    Add more answer options

• Try adding sugar.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I3 O O lVI E R He's a cam. Just unplug him. [/quote] One does not simply unplug evilcam.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Disambiguation [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] evilcam [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Disambiguation [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] evilcam Load it with cream and sugar[/quote]You're bad, and you should feel bad.[/quote]I don't feel bad. I feel great, cause there is a ton of sugar in my coffee. Also, I'm totally lying because like the OP, I don't even like coffee. Hot drinks are a crime against humanity and the roof of my mouth. Cold coffee is also terrible.[/quote]I don't like you :( If you ever come to Seattle, I am going to boop you on the head.[/quote]You can't blame evilcam. He doesn't like hot drinks because he doesn't want anything to have a chance of warming his cold, black heart.
    Add more answer options

• You don't. You add some sugar and cream and chug it as fast as possible.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Disambiguation [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] evilcam [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Disambiguation [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] evilcam Load it with cream and sugar[/quote]You're bad, and you should feel bad.[/quote]I don't feel bad. I feel great, cause there is a ton of sugar in my coffee. Also, I'm totally lying because like the OP, I don't even like coffee. Hot drinks are a crime against humanity and the roof of my mouth. Cold coffee is also terrible.[/quote]I don't like you :( If you ever come to Seattle, I am going to boop you on the head.[/quote] He's a cam. Just unplug him.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Disambiguation I don't like you :( If you ever come to Seattle, I am going to boop you on the head.[/quote]What is a "boop"? Some weird Seattle colloquialism for something coffee related?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] evilcam [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Disambiguation [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] evilcam Load it with cream and sugar[/quote]You're bad, and you should feel bad.[/quote]I don't feel bad. I feel great, cause there is a ton of sugar in my coffee. Also, I'm totally lying because like the OP, I don't even like coffee. Hot drinks are a crime against humanity and the roof of my mouth. Cold coffee is also terrible.[/quote]I don't like you :( If you ever come to Seattle, I am going to boop you on the head.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ICanHazRecon911 use cocaine instead[/quote] No ty drugs are bad mmkay.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dostoyevsky Take hawt baths in it with beautiful women.[/quote] That would be quite [i]stimulating[/i]. See what I did there? Caffeine is a stimulant, and beautiful women are also stimulating.
    Add more answer options

• *slaps* *Slaps back* [Edited on 12.11.2012 10:41 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Take hawt baths in it with beautiful women.
    Add more answer options

• I love it straight up black. MMMM ;)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Disambiguation [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] evilcam Load it with cream and sugar[/quote]You're bad, and you should feel bad.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Disambiguation [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] evilcam Load it with cream and sugar[/quote]You're bad, and you should feel bad.[/quote]I don't feel bad. I feel great, cause there is a ton of sugar in my coffee. Also, I'm totally lying because like the OP, I don't even like coffee. Hot drinks are a crime against humanity and the roof of my mouth. Cold coffee is also terrible.
    Add more answer options

• I don't like coffee neither. Even all the fancy mumbo jumbo at Starbucks. Just gross.
    Add more answer options

• You're actually better off not drinking coffee... It turns you into a caffeine addict with yellow teeth. I drink juice instead!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] evilcam Load it with cream and sugar[/quote]You're bad, and you should feel bad.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.