JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/12/2012 5:42:32 AM

what do you think when you see a locked Topic or a banned user

i find it amusing, and always get a few giggles out of it. People should read the rules before they post;
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "That guy had balls."
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Report and movie one.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ax Fielder [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] evilcam I usually click on another thread.[/quote] STOP POSTING SECONDS BEFORE I DO AUGHRSAUUUUGH[/quote] tee hee!
    Add more answer options

• I do agree that people should read the rules, because a lot of people blatantly break the rules, many without knowledge of it. But sometimes it isn't always quite so simple as that.
    Add more answer options

• Yes, yes, I KNOW what this thread is about! You saw that thread I wrote, didn't ya?
    Add more answer options

• Wonder how I got away without a ban, especially if it's after five, because I normally drin k by them
    Add more answer options

• I think "oh, that topic is locked" or "oh they got banned."
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] evilcam I usually click on another thread.[/quote] Lol thats always the smart way to go, i just laugh at people trying hard to get banned for attention.
    Add more answer options

• Another link to that meat spinning thing...
    Add more answer options

• Shake my head in shame. People who try to get banned are silly.
    Add more answer options

• I think to myself, "Well, let's see what this one was," if it's a closed thread, and I just scroll past banned people without much of a thought since they have no input anymore. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] evilcam I usually click on another thread.[/quote] STOP POSTING SECONDS BEFORE I DO AUGHRSAUUUUGH [Edited on 12.11.2012 9:45 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I usually click on another thread.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.