JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/12/2012 5:37:30 AM
Zoid

Anything for $5 on PSN?

Bought some PSOne games a few days ago and got $5 left on my account that I have no idea what to do with (No, you can't have them). Anything good? Looking for games and stuff, not DLC.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Are any of the PS1 classics like Spyro or Crash Bandicoot $5? They're always fun to play if you're bored and don't have anything else to do.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PR1M3 R1B Noby Noby Boy is pretty entertaining. I heard the Prinny game on the PSP was on sale for 5 bucks, haven't played it though.[/quote]Prinny, Can I Really be a Hero?
    Add more answer options

• Noby Noby Boy is pretty entertaining. I heard the Prinny game on the PSP was on sale for 5 bucks, haven't played it though.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ShadowJumper117 The Walking Dead: Episode One, if you don't own it already.[/quote]Got it on Xbox
    Add more answer options

• The Walking Dead: Episode One, if you don't own it already.
    Add more answer options

• The PixelJunk series shouldn't be too expensive. You might look those up.
    Add more answer options

• Already own Persona 3 on the PS2 and P3P on the PSP
    Add more answer options

• If you find five more dollars, get Persona 3 FES.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.