JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/12/2012 5:27:07 AM

Your favorite sandwich?

What is your favorite sandwich flood? Ingredients and all!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ham Bacon Chicken Honest Mustard Garlic Mayo BBQ Sauce Ketchup Italian Bread Cheese Swiss Cheese That's my subway Sandwich which I order every time. Oh, and Dr.Pepper as a drink. [Edited on 12.11.2012 9:30 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• SafariTK's Masterpiece Sandwich: Lightly toasted bread Bacon fried to a light crisp Shredded cheese melted on the bacon Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping and a Dr. Pepper to drink
    Add more answer options

• It consists of two triangular slices of bread containing lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, ham, and bologna, with an olive on top of both the slices.
    Add more answer options

Vicex
    Vicex

It's not an English flag - old

Klondike.
    Add more answer options

• Turkey/cheese sandwich. Easy to make so I can make it while half-asleep in my boxers in the middle of the night
    Add more answer options

• Peanut butter... With jelly! T_T [Edited on 12.11.2012 9:29 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Peanut butter.
    Add more answer options

• Toasted white bread White American cheese Bacon Ham Turkey Roast Beef Some Mayo little sprinkle of Oregano Cooked at 175 for 5 minutes.
    Add more answer options

• Oreo. ^_~
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.