JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/12/2012 5:00:53 AM
elakz

You are weak and....

GODS MUST BE STRONG!!!!! ~Gravemind
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "Truth, do you even lift?"
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That was the prophet of Truth. "I see know why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong!"
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] evilcam I don't think I am that thing. I think you're making that up, to try to hurt my feelings.[/quote] I don't think that means what you think that means.
    Add more answer options

• I don't think I am that thing. I think you're making that up, to try to hurt my feelings.
    Add more answer options

• Tha was the Prophet of Truth. This is The Gravemind. "I am a monument to all of your sins."
    Add more answer options

• "You are weak and not fit to command an army." "KILL ME NOW! I will NOT kneel before you."
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dutch377 Oh, how I miss Halo 2.[/quote] That was a Halo 3 quote, by the way.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theHurtfulTurkey That was the prophet of truth. Also, "were"*[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I actually love that character. I was always fascinated by it.
    Add more answer options

• Sooo....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vien Quitonmee By the gods! [/quote] A better quote would have been: "Great Scott! That can't be possible" ~The mad scientist guy that built the Delorean but I forgot his name Learn from the master.
    Add more answer options

• So what are we discussing?
    Add more answer options

• By the gods!
    Add more answer options

• Oh, how I miss Halo 2.
    Add more answer options

• That was the prophet of truth. Also, "were"* [Edited on 12.11.2012 9:12 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EL Quoting video game character sooo hipster.[/quote] "no u" ~Master Cheaf
    Add more answer options

• Bad...ass...
    Add more answer options

Quoting video game character sooo hipster.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.