JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/12/2012 3:41:59 AM
iClop

Why didn't the Flood crash High Charity into Earth?

I mean seriously.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TedToaster22 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] nemesishunter7 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Chester Duncan [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] nemesishunter7 My question is why crash it at all. High Charity was quite a prize. He was free to roam the galaxy and plan many strikes. I guess he wanted to make the Ark his new base. I would've had both as bases.[/quote] The reason was because if Truth fired the halos from the ark 99% of all life would have died and the flood don't want their food to go bye-bye (The reason I am saying 99% is because 04b was being made on the ark at the time of the battle.[/quote] I know. What I meant to say is, why did he have to crash High Charity into the Ark instead of just orbiting the Ark or staying in the vicinity? I guess he was in a hurry to stop Truth like you mentioned.[/quote] Without the Dreadnaught to power it + the Flood infection, I doubt High Charity was exactly in top shape.[/quote] True, I forgot about that.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• True that
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] nemesishunter7 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Chester Duncan [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] nemesishunter7 My question is why crash it at all. High Charity was quite a prize. He was free to roam the galaxy and plan many strikes. I guess he wanted to make the Ark his new base. I would've had both as bases.[/quote] The reason was because if Truth fired the halos from the ark 99% of all life would have died and the flood don't want their food to go bye-bye (The reason I am saying 99% is because 04b was being made on the ark at the time of the battle.[/quote] I know. What I meant to say is, why did he have to crash High Charity into the Ark instead of just orbiting the Ark or staying in the vicinity? I guess he was in a hurry to stop Truth like you mentioned.[/quote] Without the Dreadnaught to power it + the Flood infection, I doubt High Charity was exactly in top shape.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Chester Duncan [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] nemesishunter7 My question is why crash it at all. High Charity was quite a prize. He was free to roam the galaxy and plan many strikes. I guess he wanted to make the Ark his new base. I would've had both as bases.[/quote] The reason was because if Truth fired the halos from the ark 99% of all life would have died and the flood don't want their food to go bye-bye (The reason I am saying 99% is because 04b was being made on the ark at the time of the battle.[/quote] I know. What I meant to say is, why did he have to crash High Charity into the Ark instead of just orbiting the Ark or staying in the vicinity? I guess he was in a hurry to stop Truth like you mentioned.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] nemesishunter7 My question is why crash it at all. High Charity was quite a prize. He was free to roam the galaxy and plan many strikes. I guess he wanted to make the Ark his new base. I would've had both as bases.[/quote] The reason was because if Truth fired the halos from the ark 99% of all life would have died and the flood don't want their food to go bye-bye (The reason I am saying 99% is because 04b was being made on the ark at the time of the battle.
    Add more answer options

• My question is why crash it at all. High Charity was quite a prize. He was free to roam the galaxy and plan many strikes. I guess he wanted to make the Ark his new base. I would've had both as bases.
    Add more answer options

• Plotholes. Plotholes everywhere I go.
    Add more answer options

• The Ark was a higher priority target. Although they should have at least rained drop pods down to at least start an infection before it went through the portal.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TedToaster22 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] iClop [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ThunderCavaler7 Because maybe the gigantic flagship that's carrying the literal brain of your entire species ISN'T worth smashing into a planet in the vain hope that you find something else that can transport that gigantic hunk of biomass?[/quote]Which is why they crashed it into the Ark right?[/quote] >Land your entire force on the structure that could cause your downfall >Land your entire force on a planet with a portal leading thousands of miles away to the structure that could cause your downfall[/quote]>Land your capital on Earth to boast your forces as you send ships through the portal
    Add more answer options

• You realize that the reason they went to the Ark as a priority was to stop Truth from firing the rings, right?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] iClop [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ThunderCavaler7 Because maybe the gigantic flagship that's carrying the literal brain of your entire species ISN'T worth smashing into a planet in the vain hope that you find something else that can transport that gigantic hunk of biomass?[/quote]Which is why they crashed it into the Ark right?[/quote] >Land your entire force on the structure that could cause your downfall >Land your entire force on a planet with a portal leading thousands of miles away to the structure that could cause your downfall
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ThunderCavaler7 Because maybe the gigantic flagship that's carrying the literal brain of your entire species ISN'T worth smashing into a planet in the vain hope that you find something else that can transport that gigantic hunk of biomass?[/quote]Which is why they crashed it into the Ark right?
    Add more answer options

• Because maybe the gigantic flagship that's carrying the literal brain of your entire species ISN'T worth smashing into a planet in the vain hope that you find something else that can transport that gigantic hunk of biomass?
    Add more answer options

• Well they did have that one ship crash in Voi. If a single flood spore can kill a species, one ship should be more than enough to get the job done.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.