JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/12/2012 12:06:38 AM
BC1096

Have you seen any members in real life?

If so, where and when? Bonus: Have you been to Bungie HQ or driven by it? How is it?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I have met my alt. We did battle in some sort of club. I can't talk about it. Also I grew up with a former bungie employee. [Edited on 12.13.2012 2:16 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam I met BC1096 once, he's a warm guy and afraids of anything.[/quote] No we haven't?
    Add more answer options

• I haven't met anyone from Bnet, and I haven't even set foot in the state where Bungie Studios is located.
    Add more answer options

• I've seen my fair share of members in real life.
    Add more answer options

• Yes. I met them both at the same time along with others who I've never met before that I played with on XBL.
    Add more answer options

• I met BC1096 once, he's a warm guy and afraids of anything.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kivell [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dmg04 What's A Ghuta?[/quote] Isnt that the thing between your balls and your bum hole?[/quote] that's a gooch. medical term is a perineum.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dmg04 What's A Ghuta?[/quote] Isnt that the thing between your balls and your bum hole?
    Add more answer options

• What's A Ghuta?
    Add more answer options

• I couldn't even begin to count. Just about anybody who's been to a PAX in the last 5 years, much of the WorkPLace group, several LAN parties, and a few other random meetups here and there. The most random meetup was when I happened to be flying out of Reagan National Airport for work, and A Ghuta was doing the same, and we figured it out just in time to say a quick hello and then run to our flights.
    Add more answer options

• a few of you
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Skittles x [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Switchfoot4 Yes, too many to count. PAX 2008 to 2012, and hopefully more in 2013. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] cortana 5 [url=http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/7134_631883094462_5939717_n.jpg]try[/url][/quote]Oh hello hair.[/quote] Ha! The signs.... I just found those a couple months ago in a bag of PAX crap that was still under my bed.[/quote]Woops, meant this [url=http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/310265_10150296272591988_3420192_n.jpg]photo[/url] with my hair.
    Add more answer options

• I have friends who I know are registered on the site, but to my knowledge, I have never met any B-net members.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Switchfoot4 Yes, too many to count. PAX 2008 to 2012, and hopefully more in 2013. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] cortana 5 [url=http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/7134_631883094462_5939717_n.jpg]try[/url][/quote]Oh hello hair.[/quote] Ha! The signs.... I just found those a couple months ago in a bag of PAX crap that was still under my bed.
    Add more answer options

• No. No one lives where I live. [Edited on 12.12.2012 7:58 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Yes, too many to count. PAX 2008 to 2012, and hopefully more in 2013. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] cortana 5 [url=http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/7134_631883094462_5939717_n.jpg]try[/url][/quote]Oh hello hair.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Achilles1108 Glad I am not on that list. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Skittles x [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bobcast I've met quite a few.[/quote] (m) Hell, I have most of that list plus innumerable meetups from 5 PAXes, 3 LAN parties and... 2 Lasertag adventures. :D And then, of course, when I'm out of town on work I have friends EVERYWHERE thanks to my links in the community so I like to stop by when I can and meet up with all kinds of people. also, bobcast plays rockband while dressed up as his avatar. True story. I have pics.[/quote][/quote] Don't hate.
    Add more answer options

• Absolutely. Atomsk A33 and The Slayer are my bros. And PAX is the place to hang out. [Edited on 12.12.2012 7:53 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Achilles1108 Glad I am not on that list.[/quote] Yet. ; ) [Edited on 12.12.2012 7:52 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Glad I am not on that list. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Skittles x [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bobcast I've met quite a few.[/quote] (m) Hell, I have most of that list plus innumerable meetups from 5 PAXes, 3 LAN parties and... 2 Lasertag adventures. :D And then, of course, when I'm out of town on work I have friends EVERYWHERE thanks to my links in the community so I like to stop by when I can and meet up with all kinds of people. also, bobcast plays rockband while dressed up as his avatar. True story. I have pics.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I met [url=http://www.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx?uid=44642]JAY132[/url], [url=http://www.bungie.net/Account/profile.aspx?player=Seaneth]Seaneth[/url] and [url=http://www.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx?uid=2500705]Pezz[/url] a couple of days ago in Liverpool. Pezz is flying over to meet Nedus today I think. Never met any employees of Bungie though. Not even been to America since 2002-ish. [Edited on 12.12.2012 7:34 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bobcast I've met quite a few. Agent Diddy Foman BosssVos chubbz Eaglesofdc TuffJuice ImTriForceGuy Kit Airwave MADMAN Redux MarXXXisM RaDekk7 Skittles x SpitFIReKyD (Do not go drinking with this man. You will die) T0XIC TERR0R The Stick 13 soulguard and of course BerserkerBarage I might have forgotten an name or two, sorry! Also, I've had a health portion of the above over to my place too. [/quote] (m) Hell, I have most of that list plus innumerable meetups from 5 PAXes, 3 LAN parties, a fishing trip, and... 2 Lasertag adventures. :D And then, of course, when I'm out of town on work I have friends EVERYWHERE thanks to my links in the community so I like to stop by when I can and meet up with all kinds of people. also, bobcast plays rockband while dressed up as his avatar. True story. I have pics. [Edited on 12.12.2012 8:28 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I did get to go inside and stand by the life size Master Chief thanks to [url=http://www.bungie.net/images/News/Inline12/Crunch/Brittany_Lichty.jpg]Brittany Litchy[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Nope
    Add more answer options

• Yeaup, but all of them are actually still pretty close to me. I've haven't met any regular forum users in person.
    Add more answer options

• A few of my friends have accounts.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.