JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/10/2012 1:55:16 PM

What game has the best LORE?

Based off the story thread. I say Dark Souls. It's very interesting stuff.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Warcraft. No doubt in my mind.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Honestly? WoW. Yeah I said it.
    Add more answer options

• Tie between Halo and Mass Effect. Halo has much more meat and technical details to get lost in like a real sci-fi universe, while Mass Effect has great developed races and characters.
    Add more answer options

• Amnesia Lore be fresh, meng. Also, mass effect.
    Add more answer options

• Well idk about games, but Star Wars has probably the most lore out of any of the fictional universes that I have found.
    Add more answer options

• Dark Souls and Metroid Prime.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ViVo 444 Halo. Dat 10'000 years ago Forerunner story![/quote] BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Slothful Koala I'm a sucker for the sci-fi. I've gotta say Mass Effect and Halo. There is so much depth in both of these games.[/quote] This. Add on Warhammer.
    Add more answer options

• Warhammer 40,000
    Add more answer options

• Deus Ex and Halo both have some pretty cool lore.
    Add more answer options

• Halo CE - Reach.
    Add more answer options

• Lord of The Rings and The Elder Scrolls.
    Add more answer options

• Elder Scrolls and Halo springs to mind.
    Add more answer options

• Warcraft and Warhammer 40k. /thread
    Add more answer options

• If you want to go way back, Halo's timeline actually covers 13.7 billion years. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zombine Billion. Halo's timeline covers 1 billion years. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Atomic Tea [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ViVo 444 Halo. Dat 10'000 years ago Forerunner story![/quote] 100,000 actually. [i][u]The more you know![/i][/u][/quote] [Edited on 12.10.2012 8:08 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Elder Scrolls, easily.
    Add more answer options

• Elder Scrolls
    Add more answer options

• I really love the Halo lore but that is because i grew up with it. If not halo i love the Guild Wars lore.
    Add more answer options

• Elder Scrolls, and I'm really starting to get into Firefall.
    Add more answer options

• Billion. Halo's timeline covers 1 billion years. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Atomic Tea [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ViVo 444 Halo. Dat 10'000 years ago Forerunner story![/quote] 100,000 actually. [i][u]The more you know![/i][/u][/quote] Best lore? Not entirely sure what best constitutes. Most highly detailed? Halo, Warhammer, Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect. Highest quality? Halo, maybe. Lore gets tricky to judge quality.
    Add more answer options

• The elder scrolls is the best in a game I've seen. Though it is slowly getting worse
    Add more answer options

• I'm a sucker for the sci-fi. I've gotta say Mass Effect and Halo. There is so much depth in both of these games.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EvilTaffyapple The Elder Scrolls. Even if they do break it sometimes.[/quote] This! In my opinion Oblivion has the best.
    Add more answer options

• Guild Wars has some sick-ass lore.
    Add more answer options

• Fallout is pretty cool. :-)
    Add more answer options

• Elder Scrolls, Fallout: New Vegas and Mass Effect I have found the most interesting.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.