JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/10/2012 9:59:02 AM

Offensive Driver achievement?

So I need this last achievement for multiplayer (I still need the anniversary ones, but there's a playlist for that one). So I would like to know whats the easiest way for me to get the rocket race game to pop up with a nobel map? Is it still possible, and if so what play list?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Arbitor 259 Rocket race in multi team, get on the turrent, kill someone, It dosent have to be done on a noble map, I got mine on hemmorrage.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Terrorizer
    Terrorizer

Spreading fear since '95 - old

Rocket race in multi team, get on the turrent, kill someone, It dosent have to be done on a noble map, I got mine on hemmorrage.
    Add more answer options

• I got my achievement on Boneyard so it's not related to the Noble map pack. Rocket Race is in the Multi Team playlist.
    Add more answer options

• "Noble 1: Earn a kill in a matchmade Rocket Race game." I think the only way to get it is in the playlist that has rocket race, and then to have insane luck to get it on a noble map.
    Add more answer options

• You don't need to get Rocket Race on a Noble Map in order to get the achievement. Anyway, I believe that you can still get Rocket Race in Multi Team.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.