JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/10/2012 2:04:59 AM
vanert

Are the Mythic Forums down?

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but when I try to go to the Mythic Forums none of them are loading?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Please tell me those are all just photoshops. I'm not getting any Mythic Forum in my drop down menu.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr Kurokawa - Do not post false information or mislead other forum-goers. Yes, even if it is funny. [/quote]Um.... what? Are you posting in the right thread?
      Add more answer options

• I just talked to my pet monkey, and he said he's going to get it fixed ASAP.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr Kurokawa - Do not post false information or mislead other forum-goers. Yes, even if it is funny. [/quote] Let us know if someone does that.
      Add more answer options

• What error are you guys getting when you try to access [url=http://www.bungie.net/forums/topics.aspx?forumID=14]the forum[/url]? I keep getting the general bless this mess error. I was just going to post in the "SPOILERS!" thread too. EDIT- the dropdown error just happened to me too, I thought they were supposed to fix all that stuff. [Edited on 12.09.2012 6:27 PM PST]
      Add more answer options

• - Do not post false information or mislead other forum-goers. Yes, even if it is funny.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr Kurokawa ITT: People think they're witty. 5/10 [/quote] :/
      Add more answer options

• Now that you mention it yeah I am having the dropdown issue. Huh. What up with that?
      Add more answer options

• ITT: People think they're witty. 5/10
      Add more answer options

• My dropdown menu seems to be broken too. Must be a server side issue.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dropship dude Guys I'm having an issue with the dropdown menu not showing all the forums. It only seems to happen when I'm not navigating from the homepage. [url=http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt272/Dropship_dude/dropdownhomepage.png?t=1355105902]This is the homepage[/url] and [url=http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt272/Dropship_dude/dropdowncommunity.png?t=1355105895]this is on another page.[/url] Anyone know of a fix?[/quote] Never noticed the Destiny beta... downloading right now.
      Add more answer options

• I've been reloading the page several times. Sometimes it loads, but all the threads and topics are missing. Probably just maintenance.
      Add more answer options

• Guys I'm having an issue with the dropdown menu not showing all the forums. It only seems to happen when I'm not navigating from the homepage. [url=http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt272/Dropship_dude/dropdownhomepage.png?t=1355105902]This is the homepage[/url] and [url=http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt272/Dropship_dude/dropdowncommunity.png?t=1355105895]this is on another page.[/url] Anyone know of a fix?
      Add more answer options

• It's been acting way slow for me today vanert. I suspect they may be doing some maintenance on it today. I will check back in a coupe hours to see if it changes. [Edited on 12.09.2012 6:19 PM PST]
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] iRdACheef619 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] vanert [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] iRdACheef619 If a Mythic looses his title, is he banned from the group until he's a Mythic again? [/quote] This isn't about the private group.[/quote]Is it the website; Mythicforum.com?[/quote]Close [Edited on 12.09.2012 6:18 PM PST]
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] vanert [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] iRdACheef619 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] vanert [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] iRdACheef619 If a Mythic looses his title, is he banned from the group until he's a Mythic again? [/quote] This isn't about the private group.[/quote]Is it the website; Mythicforum.com?[/quote] [url=http://i47.tinypic.com/erhl3p.jpg]Erm.. no...[/url][/quote]Noice. Well, hopefully it's back up soon.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] iRdACheef619 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] vanert [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] iRdACheef619 If a Mythic looses his title, is he banned from the group until he's a Mythic again? [/quote] This isn't about the private group.[/quote]Is it the website; Mythicforum.com?[/quote] [url=http://i47.tinypic.com/erhl3p.jpg]Erm.. no...[/url]
      Add more answer options

• It's being a bit slow for me, it's probably a server issue.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] vanert [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] iRdACheef619 If a Mythic looses his title, is he banned from the group until he's a Mythic again? [/quote] This isn't about the private group.[/quote]Is it the website; Mythicforum.com?
      Add more answer options

• I was just about to take some screenshots of the Destiny preview to show them to the rest of the community. Guess they'll have to wait. [Edited on 12.09.2012 6:14 PM PST]
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WeededDragon Down for me too, really wanted to watch the Destiny trailer again.[/quote] Shhhhhh.... you guys are being loud...
      Add more answer options

• Down for me too, really wanted to watch the Destiny trailer again.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] iRdACheef619 If a Mythic looses his title, is he banned from the group until he's a Mythic again? [/quote] This isn't about the private group.
      Add more answer options

• If a Mythic looses his title, is he banned from the group until he's a Mythic again?
      Add more answer options

• ban everyone it's obviously an issue with traffic
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xd00999 Seem fine to me. Try clearing your cache. [/quote] Seems bad to say, but I seriously don't even know what that is lol.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.