JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/9/2012 11:03:33 PM

How is the Mythic forum these days?

So, I know you're not meant to mention it but what's the Mythic forum like these days? I remember it was so good back in the day. Can't believe I got permabanned and lost my title. I'll miss that forum. For you who still have access, how is it?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Heroic mustard race
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What do they do all day?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] zarrowsmith There's a mythic group?[/quote] [url=http://bungie.wikia.com/wiki/Mythic_Members_(Group)]Yes.[/url]
    Add more answer options

I'm only posting to see what my title is thanks edit: -blam!- yeah regular ass member [Edited on 12.09.2012 7:45 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SQWABYSQWAB [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Assassin 11D7 You're going to join the group the second you can, aren't you?[/quote]They aren't elitist enough for me. And besides, '08 doodoo head posters are frowned upon.[/quote] They're just jealous that we're going to live longer than them. Silly old people.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Assassin 11D7 You're going to join the group the second you can, aren't you?[/quote]They aren't elitist enough for me. And besides, '08 doodoo head posters are frowned upon. [Edited on 12.09.2012 7:21 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SQWABYSQWAB [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Armedsavage01 Liar. We just have butt and boobie threads.[/quote]You're just a mythic plant misleading easily impressionable teenagers Mythic members are a raging hemorrhoid hanging off the rectum of Bungie.net[/quote] You're going to join the group the second you can, aren't you?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Rayzor x [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Forever Dawn This forum is sad.[/quote]Only because ass-hats like you decide to ruin everything for everybody.[/quote] lol
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Forever Dawn This forum is sad.[/quote]Only because ass-hats like you decide to ruin everything for everybody.
    Add more answer options

• This forum is sad.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Armedsavage01 Liar. We just have butt and boobie threads.[/quote]You're just a mythic plant misleading easily impressionable teenagers Mythic members are a raging hemorrhoid hanging off the rectum of Bungie.net [Edited on 12.09.2012 6:48 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• pppppppffffffffBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*WHEEZE*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OT: Still waiting on my acceptance. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Forever Dawn Maybe people just don't like your content. Also, I don't have alts. These false accusations need to stop. [/quote] [Edited on 12.09.2012 6:43 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Forever Dawn Maybe people just don't like your content. Also, I don't have alts. These false accusations need to stop.[/quote]Really, just quit, nobody believes you. Stop being an ass.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Forever Dawn Also, I don't have alts. These false accusations need to stop.[/quote] I could not stop laughing.
    Add more answer options

• If the Mythic Forum is as cool and powerful as they say it is, can somebody get this Troll's alt banned soon?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Forever Dawn Maybe people just don't like your content. Also, I don't have alts. These false accusations need to stop.[/quote] lol
    Add more answer options

• Who are you?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSunnyboy1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Forever Dawn [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSunnyboy1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theHurtfulTurkey Who the hell keeps reporting DarkSunnyboy?[/quote] Butthurt Rose alts.[/quote] Nobody knows what you're talking about.[/quote] I know that you're butthurt because I point out your alts and now you're reporting me with your alts.[/quote] Maybe people just don't like your content. Also, I don't have alts. These false accusations need to stop.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Forever Dawn [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSunnyboy1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theHurtfulTurkey Who the hell keeps reporting DarkSunnyboy?[/quote] Butthurt Rose alts.[/quote] Nobody knows what you're talking about.[/quote] I know that you're butthurt because I point out your alts and now you're reporting me with your alts.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSunnyboy1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theHurtfulTurkey Who the hell keeps reporting DarkSunnyboy?[/quote] Butthurt Rose alts.[/quote] Nobody knows what you're talking about.
    Add more answer options

• There's a mythic group?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theHurtfulTurkey Who the hell keeps reporting DarkSunnyboy?[/quote] Butthurt Rose alts.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theHurtfulTurkey Who the hell keeps reporting DarkSunnyboy?[/quote] Probably the guy above you. The same troll that keeps reporting me for liking cookies. Just racist I tell you!
    Add more answer options

• Who the hell keeps reporting DarkSunnyboy?
    Add more answer options

• I hope I can join one day.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EAGLES5 We track his rank progress, when he hits legendary we always have a ninja ban him. ;)[/quote] Sound a lot like the mentality of Ras Al Ghul with civilizations.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.