JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/9/2012 8:52:06 PM

Am I the only one who likes multi team?

I like multi team what can I say I think it's a fun game type to play when you're bored.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• When I first got the game I enjoyed it, but besides multikills and stat padding the gametypes are the worst in any Halo 3 playlist.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I only have fun in Multiteam when I'm playing with a friend, so I don't play it often since none of my friends really play Halo 3 anymore.
    Add more answer options

• I actually love multi team :D
    Add more answer options

• I <3 multi team, I played it a fair bit. It's not fun if I'm not on a good host though.
    Add more answer options

• I like all the kills I get
    Add more answer options

• I really enjoy it, but I only play it with friends, of course.
    Add more answer options

• I love it you should play it with me sometime.
    Add more answer options

• If I wasn't in BTB, I was in Multi-team.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] II gaped II I play it all the time[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I play it all the time
    Add more answer options

• love it, had a King of The Hill game on Epitaph once, me and my buddy were dominating the competition (what i'd give for MM to not be in Halo)
    Add more answer options

• I love playing Multiteam especially with a friend for a couple of reasons: 1) Less chance of getting a -blam!-nut who doesn't know how to drive/shoot at the enemy. 2) If you do so happen to get a -blam!-nut who doesn't know how to drive/shoot an enemy, you and your friend can always gang up on him.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.