JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

12/9/2012 12:11:32 PM
JBEAST

Halo 4 Machinima Help?

I am in need of actors for my halo 4 machinima i have searched all over and i usually get my best response at bungie anyone who can help reply ,also looking for directors who make their own machinima to partner with
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i do still need actors ,i will contact you , thanks
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I'm beginning to make Halo 4 machinima with a friend of mine and we are in the process of gathering up the equipment we need. If you still need actors, I'd enjoy helping you out.
      Add more answer options

• sounds good
      Add more answer options

• I'm in the exact same situation as you. I see you requested to join my group. You're accepted. Maybe we could work together?
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.