JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/8/2012 11:04:04 PM

Do You Think Buck Became A Spartan VI ?

if he survived the battle of earth do you think he would of signed up or do you think he retired with Dare ?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hmm... that actually makes some sense to me. Although I'd love to see the whole ODST squad back, everyone grown up.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MashterChief117 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sand Grenade5656 He's a [i]bit[/i] old, don't you think? ...[/quote] Age hasn't stopped Paragonsky has it ?[/quote] the Faqk? She's an ODST?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Arbiter 739 I could imagine one of the people Buck commands to become a Spartain IV, but I hope not. [/quote] you know I could live with that, just one day in the middle of spartan ops Buck takes over from Miller or Palmer or something, that would be epic
    Add more answer options

• I could imagine one of the people Buck commands to become a Spartain IV, but I hope not.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TTHKuoppa55 spartan vi? are you from the future?[/quote] oops, always get those two roman numerals mixed up
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MashterChief117 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sand Grenade5656 He's a [i]bit[/i] old, don't you think? ...[/quote] Age hasn't stopped Paragonsky has it ?[/quote] It's because you accidently wrote Spartan six in your title.
    Add more answer options

• spartan vi? are you from the future?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MashterChief117 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sand Grenade5656 He's a [i]bit[/i] old, don't you think? ...[/quote] Age hasn't stopped Paragonsky has it ?[/quote] There is a complete difference between serving on the front lines and working for ONI. A huge difference.
    Add more answer options

• Just stop ok? We can alreay tell you are a butthurt Brit so quit spamming these troll threads.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sand Grenade5656 He's a [i]bit[/i] old, don't you think? ...[/quote] Age hasn't stopped Paragonsky has it ?
    Add more answer options

• He's a [i]bit[/i] old, don't you think? ...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.