JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/8/2012 10:35:50 PM
Garem

If you could erase your memory of watching a certain movie

Then watch it again, which movie would it be? I'd go with The Shawshank Redemption.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wow class, this thread? OT: James Cameron Avatar
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Heat or Dark Knight Rises. [Edited on 12.08.2012 3:00 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Oh geez, too many options.
    Add more answer options

• Star Wars.
    Add more answer options

• Oh, wait. Didn't read the OP. Never mind. [Edited on 12.08.2012 2:53 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Fight Club. You basically have to watch that movie twice anyways..
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Stolen Fruit Lord of the Rings![/quote]This, but the extended editions and without my dad telling me Frodo gets his finger bitten off after I read the Hobbit.
    Add more answer options

• The Prestige.
    Add more answer options

• Good Will Hunting. The first time I watched it, I nearly -blam!- bricks. I'd love to relive that experience.
    Add more answer options

• Dr. Horrible. The feels and amazing songs just don't hold the magic they originally did.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Cloak Can it be a TV show?[/quote] NO
    Add more answer options

• Lord of the Rings!
    Add more answer options

• Watchmen. I want to behold the brilliance again.
    Add more answer options

• Either The Shawshank Redemption or Inception. Probably the latter if I get to see the film in a cinema.
    Add more answer options

• Can it be a TV show?
    Add more answer options

• The star wars original trilogy, to get the shock of Darth Vader saying he was luke's father all over again
    Add more answer options

• Star Wars.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.