JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/8/2012 10:08:02 PM

A better kind of VGA's

The VGA's last night was pretty awful, here's what will make it better: - Make it more professional, more seriousness I.E Tuxedos and dresses. We want to be seen as equals to the movie and music industries, not manchildren and inappropriate teenagers. - Get rid of irrelevant d list celebrities, add noted game journalists and personalities I.E. Adam Sessler, Morgan Webb, Geoff Keighly, Chris Hardwick etc. - add gaming related performances like [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rTjHTRm74M] Video games live[/url] or [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l1n69jTArI]Powerglove[/url]. The D is awesome but not relevant to the show and fairly lackluster when their music is censored. - Spend more time on awards and show more world premieres (and don't call it a world premiere when its [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWzcYbtZQrk]already been announced[/url]) instead of wasting it on stupid gags Agree? Disagree? Additions? [Edited on 12.08.2012 2:08 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SergeantFlood Well they need to actually show more than just 3 -blam!- awards, never get rapers like that guy last night ever again, get a -blam!- committee that actually knows something about gaming, don't give games that don't have a true multiplayer the best multiplayer award (looking at you Borderlands 2), don't ever bring that overrated -blam!- Jessica Alba back (especially if she looks wasted and high like a hooker like she did last night), games that are nominated for several different awards should be nominated for GOTY (Halo 4 and Borderlands 2), show more game trailers, don't make bs claims, and don't ever give a cod game any credit whatsoever.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Random I agree. I can't take the VGAs seriously with all the celebrity worship and censoring. This isn't Kids Choice Awards, this is Video Game Awards.[/quote]Which is in fact the current image of the gamers: teenager nerds. It will be a long way until games are finally seen as the serious medium they have become.
    Add more answer options

• Unfortunately, that means sacrificing some TV ratings and I doubt Spike would ever do that.
    Add more answer options

• Well they need to actually show more than just 3 -blam!- awards, never get rapers like that guy last night ever again, get a -blam!- committee that actually knows something about gaming, don't give games that don't have a true multiplayer the best multiplayer award (looking at you Borderlands 2), don't ever bring that overrated -blam!- Jessica Alba back (especially if she looks wasted and high like a hooker like she did last night), games that are nominated for several different awards should be nominated for GOTY (Halo 4 and Borderlands 2), show more game trailers, don't make bs claims, and don't ever give a cod game any credit whatsoever. [Edited on 12.08.2012 2:19 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I agree. I can't take the VGAs seriously with all the celebrity worship and censoring. This isn't Kids Choice Awards, this is Video Game Awards.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] St Major Dan I don't know any of those personalities. Just get anyone and make them a regular.[/quote] Geoff keighly is the host of spikes GameTrailers show, adam sessler and morgan webb were the hosts of X-play, and chris hardwick has made appearances on X-play and Attack of the show
    Add more answer options

• I don't know any of those personalities. Just get anyone and make them a regular.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] KUZOKU85 Additions?[/quote]Multiplications, preferably. And remove it in general. [Edited on 12.08.2012 2:09 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.