JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/8/2012 9:41:24 PM

What's your favourite soup?

I just consumed a seafood soup. It was a clear broth, and it was very tasty. My all time favourites are roasted garlic, seafood chowder, and french onion.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I like QualiaSoup
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Leek and Potato soup or maybe Carrot and Coriander.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] catman6 Chicken Noodle. Can't go wrong. Beef Ramen for budget soup.[/quote] In terms of beef soup, I'd go with pho.
    Add more answer options

• Chicken soup.
    Add more answer options

• Chicken Noodle. Can't go wrong. Beef Ramen for budget soup.
    Add more answer options

• Potato.
    Add more answer options

• -blam!--a-leeky... lol.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.