JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/8/2012 9:39:18 PM

What do you think about this song?

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_t4s-HX3z0[/url] The song actually starts around the 40 second mark. I thought that the song and video are fantastic. What are your thoughts?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nice song, I like it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] feedthefishy ew. i hate rock.[/quote] This isn't really rock. It's more alternative.
    Add more answer options

• ew. i hate rock.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] St Major Dan Why do they add such force to playing a guitar in music videos? Also the producers are milking the woman. Yes we know she's pretty, but it's a band. Not just her alone. Also her voice is mixed with to much. /opinion[/quote] You should see her in past videos. She was not attractive at all.
    Add more answer options

• The video was well done, I thought. The music, though, was lacking. No part of the song really stood out, and sounded to me like just... noise.
    Add more answer options

• Why do they add such force to playing a guitar in music videos? Also the producers are milking the woman. Yes we know she's pretty, but it's a band. Not just her alone. Also her voice is mixed with to much. /opinion
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam I can tell what kind of song it's going to be by reading 'The Ladder is Ours'. I dislike it, and that genre.[/quote] So either you're being a pompous ass or you have heard it before and recognize the title. If it's the latter then your opinion is welcome; if you haven't actually heard the song, don't say anything about it. [Edited on 12.08.2012 1:41 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I love rock bands with a female singer. Makes it feel so much cooler. Pretty good, but kinda generic feeling. Video's neat too.
    Add more answer options

• I can tell what kind of song it's going to be by reading 'The Ladder is Ours'. I dislike it, and that genre.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.