JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/8/2012 9:32:26 PM

You can go to one historical moment to veiw it.

Rules: You can go to the moment and veiw it. You can take part in it or simply observe. Either way, you cannot change what happened. I'd go to the 1968, Mexico Olympics, where Tommie Smith, John Carlos and Peter Norman made their statement. I'd stand in the crowd and cheer them. How about you, Flood?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• How is it possible to choose? There is so many events I would love to witness. I can't possibly make a choice.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Too many moments I wish to visit
    Add more answer options

• I'd go back in time to watch you type 'veiw'.
    Add more answer options

• Ypres, WWI. I would observe safely and not get hurt.
    Add more answer options

• Go watch the first moon landing.
    Add more answer options

• I'd love to see Michelangelo painting the Sistine Chapel. I can't comprehend how unbelievably frustrating that must've been. [Edited on 12.08.2012 2:36 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I'd go to the moment the first successful FTL jump is made. That way I can come back and tell everyone that FTL travel is a real thing. Historical moments will happen in the future.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Raptorx7 D-Day, pacific theater, Stalingrad, battle of Berlin 1945. Some of those.[/quote]All of this, mostly D-Day.
    Add more answer options

• Tie between Chernobyl, the Hanging Gardens or the Great Buddhas of Bamiyan while they still existed.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zayah117 Year 0. To see baby Jesus. Seriously.[/quote] This, is actually the best one so far
    Add more answer options

• 5 minutes before the meteor that killed the dinosaurs struck the planet. I can't die, right?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam 'veiw' is not recognized in this context. I'd view the event which caused the universe.[/quote] If we were able to do that it would be awesome.
    Add more answer options

• Martin Luther King, Jr. - I have a dream speech.
    Add more answer options

• 'veiw' is not recognized in this context. I'd view the event which caused the universe.
    Add more answer options

• D-Day, pacific theater, Stalingrad, battle of Berlin 1945. Some of those. [Edited on 12.08.2012 2:04 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• The battle of Berlin 1945.
    Add more answer options

• The Temple of Zeus
    Add more answer options

• Jesus dying on the cross for us.
    Add more answer options

• The Big Bang when the universe was created.
    Add more answer options

• Seriously, nobody has said Moon Landing yet?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JamesLongstreet 11/22/63 Just to know for sure one way or the other.[/quote]Check to make sure whether or not the Comedian really did it.
    Add more answer options

• I'd go to New York on 9/11/2001
    Add more answer options

• 11/22/63 Just to know for sure one way or the other.
    Add more answer options

• The Battle of the Siler River in 71 BC. I just have to know whether or not Spartacus actually died.
    Add more answer options

• Year 0. To see baby Jesus. Seriously.
    Add more answer options

• Either man taking his first steps on the moon or the JFK assassination. There are way too many plausible conspiracies, so I would love to see what actually happened. [Edited on 12.08.2012 1:36 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.