JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/8/2012 9:18:51 PM

New "Secret Title" by Square Enix?

[url=http://liftoff.square-enix.co.jp]I wonder... Star Ocean?[/url] [Edited on 12.08.2012 1:25 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I say Star Ocean.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ferza 11 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragondude8o [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BlazedStoner420 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ninebreaker999 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragondude8o KINGDOM HEARTS 3![/quote] KH3 will be focused on after Versus is done.[/quote] KH3 should of been done with already. Instead they made a bunch of dumb spin-offs.[/quote] Side stories =/= spin offs.[/quote]Tell [b]that[/b] to the Halo fan base.[/quote] I don't think they even know what they want, anymore.
    Add more answer options

Nephilim713
    Nephilim713

Excited for FFXV - old

I made a thread two days ago about this.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragondude8o [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BlazedStoner420 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ninebreaker999 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragondude8o KINGDOM HEARTS 3![/quote] KH3 will be focused on after Versus is done.[/quote] KH3 should of been done with already. Instead they made a bunch of dumb spin-offs.[/quote] Side stories =/= spin offs.[/quote]Tell [b]that[/b] to the Halo fan base.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BlazedStoner420 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ninebreaker999 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragondude8o KINGDOM HEARTS 3![/quote] KH3 will be focused on after Versus is done.[/quote] KH3 should of been done with already. Instead they made a bunch of dumb spin-offs.[/quote] Side stories =/= spin offs.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ninebreaker999 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragondude8o KINGDOM HEARTS 3![/quote] KH3 will be focused on after Versus is done.[/quote] KH3 should of been done with already. Instead they made a bunch of dumb spin-offs.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragondude8o KINGDOM HEARTS 3![/quote] KH3 will be focused on after Versus is done.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gaara444 God Damn it Squenix! Stop making up these new titles and just give us our Versus XIII! [/quote] They're releasing so many videos of combat in that game I'm surprised it isn't already out.
    Add more answer options

• KINGDOM HEARTS 3!
    Add more answer options

• God Damn it Squenix! Stop making up these new titles and just give us our Versus XIII!
    Add more answer options

• They have other projects to focus on. Like Versus...
    Add more answer options

• So, no Versus XIII?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Your MOM is MC I'm kinda excited.[/quote] I hope it's old-school, but with high production values.
    Add more answer options

• I'm kinda excites.
    Add more answer options

• ...probably
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.