JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/8/2012 9:16:32 PM

Dark Souls 2 is happening. Skyrim 2 will never happen.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8VIX6j1KnQ[/url] One game was successful enough to merit a sequel. One game is boring after 40 hours and will never get a numbered sequel. One game had DLC that was actually good. One game had horse armor 2.0, a DLC that unlocked an on-disc world location, and a DLC that has what should have already been there at launch. One game has an online mode that is actually good. The other game is getting the online transformed into a crappy WoW clone that should be cancelled already. I think it's fair to say which game was better off in the end. [Edited on 12.08.2012 1:23 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halofreak60175 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rabid Grunt 3 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Aang the Avatar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Stolen Fruit [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Garem "Skyrim 2"....?[/quote] I think he means Oblivion 3. [/quote] Surely he meant Morrowind 4.[/quote] By the Nine, he meant Daggerfall 5![/quote] You're all daft. He truly means Arena 6.[/quote] That was amazing.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zanir [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Aang the Avatar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Stolen Fruit [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Garem "Skyrim 2"....?[/quote] I think he means Oblivion 3. [/quote] Surely he meant Morrowind 4.[/quote] Naw. He meant Daggerfall 5.[/quote] Too slow sucker.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Garem "Skyrim 2"....?[/quote] My thoughts exactly.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rabid Grunt 3 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Aang the Avatar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Stolen Fruit [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Garem "Skyrim 2"....?[/quote] I think he means Oblivion 3. [/quote] Surely he meant Morrowind 4.[/quote] By the Nine, he meant Daggerfall 5![/quote] You're all daft. He truly means Arena 6.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Aang the Avatar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Stolen Fruit [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Garem "Skyrim 2"....?[/quote] I think he means Oblivion 3. [/quote] Surely he meant Morrowind 4.[/quote] Naw. He meant Daggerfall 5.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rabid Grunt 3 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Aang the Avatar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Stolen Fruit [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Garem "Skyrim 2"....?[/quote] I think he means Oblivion 3. [/quote] Surely he meant Morrowind 4.[/quote] By the Nine, he meant Daggerfall 5![/quote] Don't you mean Arena 6?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jin Kisaragi I think it's fair to say which game was better off in the end.[/quote] Fable 3
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Aang the Avatar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Stolen Fruit [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Garem "Skyrim 2"....?[/quote] I think he means Oblivion 3. [/quote] Surely he meant Morrowind 4.[/quote] By the Nine, he meant Daggerfall 5!
    Add more answer options

• This topic was amusing, actually. But I'll play along. [quote]One game was successful enough to merit a sequel.[/quote]Elder Scrolls V.. [quote]One game is boring after 40 hours and will never get a numbered sequel.[/quote]1) Every elder scrolls I've played for hundreds or even thousands of hours 2) So a numbered sequel has more merit than just a sequel?
    Add more answer options

• Well no, there will never be a Skyrim 2. It would be called The Elder Scrolls 6.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] banj0 Skyrim 2? You know that Skyrim is the 5th Elder Scrolls game, right? It's extremely likely they will make another TES game.[/quote] What the hell is your point? The souls franchise already does this. The first souls game was Demon's Souls. Dark Souls is getting a direct sequel, so it's like a Skyrim 2, only good.
    Add more answer options

• Dark Souls was more fun than Skyrim, but not for any of the ridiculous reasons you've listed, OP.
    Add more answer options

• H-H-HOT TOPIC INBOUND
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jin Kisaragi [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8VIX6j1KnQ[/url] One game was successful enough to merit a sequel. One game is boring after 40 hours and will never get a numbered sequel. One game had DLC that was actually good. One game had horse armor 2.0, a DLC that unlocked an on-disc world location, and a DLC that has what should have already been there at launch. I think it's fair to say which game was better off in the end.[/quote] What? Skyrim didn't have horse armor in any shape or form.... Solstheim wasn't on disc already, and.... Skyrim 2? What? Do you even know what the hell you are talking about?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Stolen Fruit [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Garem "Skyrim 2"....?[/quote] I think he means Oblivion 3. [/quote] Surely he meant Morrowind 4.
    Add more answer options

• Are you ret...why am I asking. [Edited on 12.08.2012 1:20 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Skyrim 2? You know that Skyrim is the 5th Elder Scrolls game, right? It's extremely likely they will make another TES game.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Garem "Skyrim 2"....?[/quote] I think he means Oblivion 3. Dang it! Beaten to the joke! [Edited on 12.08.2012 1:20 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Garem "Skyrim 2"....?[/quote]I know, who would want a sequel to that? I'm waiting for Oblivion 3.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jin Kisaragi [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8VIX6j1KnQ[/url] One game was successful enough to merit a sequel. One game is boring after 40 hours and will never get a numbered sequel. One game had DLC that was actually good. One game had horse armor 2.0, a DLC that unlocked an on-disc world location, and a DLC that has what should have already been there at launch. I think it's fair to say which game was better off in the end.[/quote]Sounds like you mad. You mad?
    Add more answer options

• A wild opinion appeared.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU]*starts prancing*[/url]
    Add more answer options

• "Skyrim 2"....? [Edited on 12.08.2012 1:17 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.