JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/8/2012 9:07:39 PM

I'm going to learn boxing....

Going to start so I can protect people when they need it.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Good. I've been doing mixed martial arts. It'll be great for ya OP! Good luck!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• have a nice brain injury! ;D
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5UFB5Chwgo]Police tactics against boxers[/url].
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Breaking Rose OP is probably some skinny kid that thinks he can actually make a difference. [/quote] Lol.
    Add more answer options

• I'm a level ten shadow boxer. Ask me anything.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TomoK12 Well, why make a thread about it?[/quote] So we can judge him!
    Add more answer options

• Punch Punch Punch. There. Now you're a pro.
    Add more answer options

• Well, why make a thread about it?
    Add more answer options

• OP is probably some skinny kid that thinks he can actually make a difference.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Elegiac [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] oaklandp8ntbalr Good. Boxing is a fantastic sport and you'll view your personal space very differently.[/quote]Really? Can you give a small example of this without spoiling the boxing experience?[/quote] When you box, you become much more aware of your surroundings. You become aware of people getting too close to you, aware that they are within striking distance, etc.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rami730 Boxing is for noobs, go Kung Fu.[/quote] Kung Fu is less applicable to real world situations.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] oaklandp8ntbalr Good. Boxing is a fantastic sport and you'll view your personal space very differently.[/quote]Really? Can you give a small example of this without spoiling the boxing experience?
    Add more answer options

• Are by chance Korean?
    Add more answer options

• Boxing is for noobs, go Kung Fu.
    Add more answer options

• what makes you feel that that is thread worthy?
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhlPAj38rHc]Something to motivate you...[/url]
    Add more answer options

• You're still going to get beat up, lol.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NorbergK6 Hey I did that too. Except I didn't tweet about it. I just did it.[/quote] This is twitter?
    Add more answer options

• Good. Boxing is a fantastic sport and you'll view your personal space very differently. [Edited on 12.08.2012 1:08 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Hey I did that too. Except I didn't tweet about it. I just did it.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.